Top North Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 494 top religiously affiliated private schools in North Carolina (64% of all schools), serving 78,808 students.
Bradford Academy Photo - Visit the school and discover for yourself the beauty of a Classical and Christian Education that is unique to Alamance County.
Adventist Christian Academy of Raleigh Photo - A Seventh-day Adventist School for Pre-K - 10th grade students of ALL faiths & backgrounds. Serving the Wake County and surrounding communitieswww.acaraleigh.com4805 Dillard Drive |Raleigh, NC 27606
HOPE Academy Photo - HOPE Academy is an AdvancEd accredited Kindergarten through 12th grade University Model School serving the Concord and Greater Charlotte North Carolina areas.
Top North Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools871 Students25.83% Minority
- 147 Schools23,725 Students17.47% Minority
- 160 Schools28,001 Students16.76% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students6.49% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students46.03% Minority
- 1 Schools227 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools82 Students2.13% Minority
- 16 Schools3,884 Students9.49% Minority
- 5 Schools429 Students18.33% Minority
- 5 Schools1,218 Students13.42% Minority
- 6 Schools685 Students45.17% Minority
- 4 Schools504 Students4.37% Minority
- 9 Schools1,335 Students7.16% Minority
- 5 Schools153 Students2.01% Minority
- 16 Schools1,236 Students20.26% Minority
- 9 Schools1,621 Students11.33% Minority
- 14 Schools515 Students37.00% Minority
- 8 Schools1,509 Students9.05% Minority
- 48 Schools11,566 Students15.79% Minority
- 26 Schools1,058 Students45.05% Minority
Identifying or evaluating private schools is the second part of the private school search process.
Sooner or later you ought to consider a single-sex school as opposed to a traditional coeducational school. Why? For several reasons.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.