Top North Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 512 top religiously affiliated private schools in North Carolina (62% of all schools), serving 80,885 students.
Christ Covenant School Photo - Not only does CCS have the fastest runner in the State Championships, the boys Cross Country team brought home second place in 2019-20! See more about sports at www.christcs.com/athletics.
Flaming Sword Campus Photo - One of our kindergarten students poses for the camera in his Woody Toy Story Outfit. "There's a snake in my boot !!!"
Bradford Academy Photo - Visit the school and discover for yourself the beauty of a Classical and Christian Education that is unique to Alamance County.
Top North Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools802 Students16.85% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students- Minority
- 10 Schools927 Students24.18% Minority
- 146 Schools21,947 Students18.97% Minority
- 176 Schools30,191 Students21.01% Minority
- 2 Schools202 Students40.78% Minority
- 3 Schools220 Students28.83% Minority
- 1 Schools227 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools82 Students2.13% Minority
- 15 Schools4,158 Students9.19% Minority
- 4 Schools351 Students12.65% Minority
- 5 Schools1,231 Students14.36% Minority
- 7 Schools739 Students46.25% Minority
- 4 Schools501 Students5.01% Minority
- 9 Schools1,163 Students8.25% Minority
- 5 Schools148 Students2.31% Minority
- 15 Schools1,245 Students21.51% Minority
- 6 Schools1,877 Students7.68% Minority
- 1 Schools46 Students- Minority
- 18 Schools994 Students16.30% Minority
- 8 Schools1,360 Students5.28% Minority
- 47 Schools11,364 Students16.67% Minority
- 24 Schools1,079 Students45.98% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?