Top North Carolina Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 497 top religiously affiliated private schools in North Carolina (64% of all schools), serving 78,434 students.
Bradford Academy Photo - Visit the school and discover for yourself the beauty of a Classical and Christian Education that is unique to Alamance County.
Saint Mary's School Photo - Saint Mary's School, an all-girls, Episcopal, college preparatory, boarding and day high school located on a 23-acre, historic campus in the heart of Raleigh, N.C. More at www.sms.edu.
Top North Carolina Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools871 Students25.83% Minority
- 147 Schools23,505 Students17.47% Minority
- 163 Schools27,825 Students16.83% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students6.49% Minority
- 3 Schools191 Students32.68% Minority
- 1 Schools227 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools82 Students2.13% Minority
- 16 Schools3,880 Students9.49% Minority
- 5 Schools429 Students18.33% Minority
- 5 Schools1,153 Students13.42% Minority
- 6 Schools685 Students45.17% Minority
- 4 Schools504 Students4.37% Minority
- 9 Schools1,336 Students7.16% Minority
- 5 Schools153 Students2.01% Minority
- 16 Schools1,223 Students20.26% Minority
- 8 Schools1,488 Students10.32% Minority
- 14 Schools515 Students37.00% Minority
- 8 Schools1,504 Students9.05% Minority
- 48 Schools11,629 Students15.79% Minority
- 26 Schools1,112 Students45.05% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.