Mount Pisqah Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked NC School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 113 students
- Yearly Tuition: $18,810
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Mount Pisqah Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
Academics and Faculty
School polo shirts and khaki
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Bells, Choir, Symphony Orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Mount Pisgah Academy is a fully accredited Seventh-day Adventist Christian boarding academy for grades nine through twelve located in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Mount Pisgah Academy is dedicated to preparing young people academically as they continue their education and preparing them spiritually for eternity.
- We offer an excellent academic program that integrates the latest technology with hands-on teaching with low student-teacher ratios.
- Our advanced diploma program allows students to take college-level classes and earn college credits while at Pisgah.
- And our strong commitment to service in the community and around the world makes Pisgah unique.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mount Pisqah Academy cost?
Mount Pisqah Academy's tuition is approximately $18,810 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Mount Pisqah Academy?
The acceptance rate of Mount Pisqah Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 87%.
What sports does Mount Pisqah Academy offer?
Mount Pisqah Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Gymnastics, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Mount Pisqah Academy's ranking?
Mount Pisqah Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Mount Pisqah Academy?
The application deadline for Mount Pisqah Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mount Pisqah Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards