Tri-city Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Advanced Courses||Multiple College Courses are available|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for 9th - 10th grade is $6400, while for 11th-12th is $7850. Call the school for available scholarship.|
|Admissions Director||Peter Cousins, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, GymnasticsBaseball, Basketball,|
- TCA is a private school in High Point, North Carolin, located in the middle of the Piedmont Triad and serving the cities of Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, Winston-Salem and beyond.
- TCA is associated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Students are enrolled in Pre-K through grade 12.
- Our Mission Statement is to help our students learn to THINK, carefully. COMMIT their lives to God and to ACT unselfishley in service to others.
- The primary goal of TCA is to enables students to reach their highest potential in academic excellence, spiritual growth, moral integrity, and physical fitness.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- High Point Grades: PK-12 | 675 students
800 Phillips Ave
High Point, NC 27262
(336) 841-8702 8 PK-12
- Asheboro Grades: K-12 | 95 students
624 Pleasant Cross Rd
Asheboro, NC 27203
(336) 626-5050 27.2 K-12
- Burlington Grades: PK-12 | 631 students
621 6th Street
Burlington, NC 27215
(336) 227-0288 30.6 PK-12
- Burlington Grades: PK-9 | 94 students
1935 Hanford Rd
Burlington, NC 27215
(336) 350-9181 31.1 PK-9
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.