Tri-city Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Advanced Courses||Multiple College Courses are available|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for 9th - 10th grade is $6400, while for 11th-12th is $7850. Call the school for available scholarship.|
|Admissions Director||Peter Cousins, Principal|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, GymnasticsBaseball, Basketball,|
- TCA is a private school in High Point, North Carolin, located in the middle of the Piedmont Triad and serving the cities of Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, Winston-Salem and beyond.
- TCA is associated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Students are enrolled in Pre-K through grade 12.
- Our Mission Statement is to help our students learn to THINK, carefully. COMMIT their lives to God and to ACT unselfishley in service to others.
- The primary goal of TCA is to enables students to reach their highest potential in academic excellence, spiritual growth, moral integrity, and physical fitness.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Candler Grades: 9-12 | 96 students
75 Academy Dr
Candler, NC 28715
(828) 667-2535 155.9 9-12
- Fletcher Grades: 9-12 | 175 students
185 Academy Dr
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828) 209-6800 147.5 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.