Immaculate Heart Of Mary Catholic School
Tel: (336) 887-2613
Why Choose IHM School Exceptional, nurturing faculty, with more than 50% of faculty holding advanced education degrees.
We offer challenging academic programs, including a STEM program taught by certified STEM teachers.
Before and after school care are offered five days a week.
New state-of-the-art LEED certified facility. Student/Teacher Ratio: 8:1 Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School is open to all faiths.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School was founded in 1947, to support Catholic families in the education of their children. IHM is mission and goal driven as we respond to the fourfold purpose of Catholic education as set forth by the US Bishops, "message, community, worship, and service," our own school mission, which encourages the giftedness of all students, and the motto of St. Francis de Sales, "Live Jesus," integrated with challenging academic goals in accordance with our school improvement plan, the curriculum outlined by the Diocese of Charlotte and all other areas of the curriculum are aligned with the Standard Course of Study as outlined by the State of North Carolina. Immaculate Heart of Mary is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, AdvancED and the North Carolina Division of Non-Public Schools.
- All students receive instruction in the areas of Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, STEM, Religious Education, Social Studies, Computer Technology, Art, Spanish, Music, Physical Education, and Guidance.
- The Learning Support Program is offered to enrich differentiated learning styles, as well as a Student Assistance Team which provides guidance for students, faculty, and parents.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- High Point Grades: NS-12 | 1203 students
1917 N Centennial Street
High Point, NC 27262
(336) 884-3333 3.6 NS-12
- Greensboro Grades: PK-8 | 248 students
201 S. Chapman Street
Greensboro, NC 27403
(336) 275-1522 11.4 PK-8
- Kernersville Grades: PK-12 | 164 students
4520 Old Hollow Road
Kernersville, NC 27284
(336) 993-3791 9.4 PK-12
- Winston Salem Grades: K-12 | 17 students
4135 Thomasville Rd.
Winston Salem, NC 27107
(336) 785-0527 9 K-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.