Our Lady Of Grace Catholic School
Tel: (336) 275-1522
Our Lady Of Grace Catholic School Photo #2 - Welcome to Our Lady of Grace School in Greensboro, NC. For more information about our school, please contact us at (336) 275-1522! We'd be happy to have you visit with us.
Our Lady Of Grace Catholic School Photo #5 - 2015 First Holy Communion candidates on their way to May Crowning.
- As Christian educators, we strive to guide the individual student to his/her greatest potential as a member of the global community. The curriculum, which exceeds NC Core Standards, is planned to aid in the growth and development of the whole person - spiritually, intellectually, culturally, emotionally, physically, and socially. The administration, faculty, parents, and students unite in providing experiences and in setting examples to prepare students to assume productive roles as members of a rapidly changing and increasingly complex society.
- Our broad base of courses encourage the importance of learning across the classical subject areas: Religion, Language Arts, Literature, Math (up through Geometry), Social Studies, Science, and Spanish.
- With the study and time management skills and exposure to rigorous academics, OLG graduates have the tools to succeed wherever they choose to attend high school.
- The OLG community believes in educating the whole child: mind, body, and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism and Learning Disabilities|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo with logo from Lands)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by number of students per family|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Admissions Director||Joan Sloyan|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Crafts (3rd-5th), Battle of the Books Team, Book Club - Grades 4 & 5, Cooking Club (1st-2nd), Cooking Club for PK 3/4, Drama Club, Jr. Student Council (1st-2nd), Kindergarten Cooking, Lego for 2nd-5th grade, Lego Robotics (Middle School), Legos for K-1st, Legos for PK 3/4, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Middle School Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football (2nd-5th)
- OLG's tradition of academic excellence and establishing a solid foundation continues to provide graduates with the tools needed for higher levels of education. Incorporating technology and inquiry-based learning environments, our graduates welcome the challenges that high school presents. Families with students in both regular and special education can keep their children together at OLG. In the end, we are all family.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greensboro Grades: PK-12 | 529 students
3919 Pleasant Garden Rd
Greensboro, NC 27406
(336) 379-8380 4.9 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.