Holy Trinity Day School
Tel: (336) 275-7726
- Founded in 1955 with a carefully planned program for one class of kindergartners, Holy Trinity Day School has grown to include 10 classes and a staff of 20.
- We now offer a quality half-day program for children ages two through five.
- HTDS strives to maintain a positive atmosphere that fosters each child's natural curiosity, and we use the interests expressed by our students as the primary foundation for our curriculum and activities.
- HTDS encourages children to explore and experiment with their world in bright, attractive classrooms with open areas, quiet corners and materials carefully chosen to relate to the specific developmental needs of young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
European Council for International Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.