Berean Baptist Christian School
- Berean Christian School was begun in 1987 as an outreach ministry of the Berean Baptist Church to those parents who desired to have their children taught in a Christian environment.
- Some graduates of Berean Christian School are now enrolled in various colleges around the country preparing for the areas in which they feel God has called them.
- Berean Christian School uses the Accelerated Christian Education materials while keeping the Bible as its central theme of teaching its students principles for living Godly, consecrated lives and is certified through School of Tomorrow located in Texas.
- The school accepts students from Kindergarten age 4 up to the 12th grade.
- Berean Christian School is committed to "Training Spiritual Patriots for Tomorrow's America"!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms, Girls - Jumper/Skirt & Blouse, Boys - Dress Shirt, Tie & Dress Pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winston SalemGrades: PK-2 | 89 students
5012 Lansing Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27105
- Winston SalemGrades: PK-12 | 346 students
429 S Broad St
Winston Salem, NC 27101
- Winston SalemGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
2415 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27103
- KernersvilleGrades: PK-12 | 164 students
4520 Old Hollow Road
Kernersville, NC 27284
- Winston SalemGrades: NS-12 | 463 students
3730 University Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27106
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.