Quality Education Institute
- QEI-Durham is a private school dedicated to partnering with parents and the community to provide a holistic, child-centered approach to learning, founded on truth, respect, self-discipline, honor, integrity, and love.
- These principles permeate the school's curriculum and are evident in day-to-day interactions between students and their teachers.
- Where we're going Our vision is to be the premier private elementary school in the Southeast by the year 2010.
- The proof that we are on our way to this vision is found in the combination of our students' classroom successes, personal growth and development, and high scores on nationally standardized tests.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winston Salem Grades: K-12 | 17 students
4135 Thomasville Rd.
Winston Salem, NC 27107
(336) 785-0527 7.8 K-12