Redeemer School is a private, Christian school for TK - 8th grade, utilizing the hands-on, childhood-honoring educational philosophy of Charlotte Mason.
Our mission: Redeemer School is a covenant community committed to nurturing students in their relationship with Jesus Christ and engaging them in the life-long pursuit of wisdom and knowledge as they discover, embrace and integrate God`s truth in all of life.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 214 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / Mar. 31 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
mild learning differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 31 / Mar. 31 / rolling
Please see our website for current tuition costs by grade level: www.redeemerschool.org/admissions/tuition-aid/
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
- Redeemer School is a private, Christian school for TK - 8th grade, utilizing the hands-on, childhood-honoring educational philosophy of Charlotte Mason.
- Our mission: Redeemer School is a covenant community committed to nurturing students in their relationship with Jesus Christ and engaging them in the life-long pursuit of wisdom and knowledge as they discover, embrace and integrate God`s truth in all of life.
- For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.redeemerschool.org/about/purpose-history-mission/
Redeemer School offers a rich education in a caring environment. All four of my children have thrived at this school and have gone on to public high school and have been very successful. Redeemer has taught them to think critically and creatively. Building longterm healthy relationships is also an important focus. The teachers at Redeemer are committed to keeping Christ at the center of all their instruction and interactions with the students.
The class sizes are smaller than what is listed. I love the attention teachers are able to give the students and the rich literature-based program. Great curriculum taught with a Biblical world view.
Endorse Redeemer School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.