- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 1,278 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Clean, neat, and modest dress
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
ACSI Math Olympics, ACSI Science Fair, ACSI Spelling Bee, Battle of the Books, Bible Study Groups, Chess Club, Eighth Grade Spiritual Leadership Retreat, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, French Club, High I.Q. Bowl, High School Leadership Team, Junior Senior Banquet, Junior Senior Beta Club, Latin Club, Lego Robotics, Mission Trips, Missions Fair, National Honor Society, Photography Club, Recycling Club, Red Cross Youth Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, Student Government, Student Leadership Retreat
Arts and Music Programs:
4th Grade Chorus, High School Chorus, High School Musicals, Middle School Band, Middle School Chorus, Pep Band, Praise Band, Private Teaching Studios for Instrumental & Vocal Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Assessment Training League (B.A.T.L.), Wesleyan Instructional Soccer League (W.I.S.L.)
Come and see why Wesleyan Christian Academy is the choice for over 1,200 students throughout The Piedmont Triad. Here are just a few reasons Wesleyan is an incredible place to grow and learn.
- Wesleyan is one of only 47 private Christian schools in the country that holds certification and accreditation from the Council on Educational Standards and Accountability (CESA).
- Wesleyan is 1of 28 Christian schools worldwide that belong to the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) to be awarded the association's highest Exemplary Certification.
- The Early Education Center cares for children from 6-weeks old to 4-years-old and begins a kindergarten preparatory curriculum in our 3-year-old classes.
- The K-12 Academy is home to approximately 1,100 students for the 22-23 academic school year.
- The Enrichment Center is a fully-integrated program for students in grades 2 - 12 who have been diagnosed with mild to moderate learning differences.
- All K-12 teachers hold dual-certifications from the State of North Carolina and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Wesleyan is fully accredited by the State of North Carolina, the Association of Christian Schools International, and by the Council on Educational Standards and Accountability (CESA).
- Students enjoy a small student/teacher ratio of approximately 19:1
- All subjects are taught from a Biblical worldview and a traditional approach to college-preparatory education.
- Every student has access to a personal Chromebook or laptop and every classroom is outfitted with interactive whiteboards or SmartBoards.
- Students enjoy daily Bible lessons, weekly chapels, monthly small groups, regular community service opportunities, and annual mission trips.
- All grades are taught at an accelerated rate and students are scoring above the 80th percentile on annual achievement testing.
- In addition to the core academic subjects, elementary and middle school students are exposed to weekly courses in Computers/Technology, Fine Arts, Foreign Language, Library/Media Center, Performing Arts, Physical Education, and STEM.
- Our high school program offers honors, advanced placement, and dual enrollment courses.
- On average, Wesleyan seniors graduate with 15 to 20 college credit hours.
- Wesleyan is blessed with a 100% graduation rate.99% of our graduates go on to study in a college/university setting and our seniors are admitted into 90% of the colleges to which they apply.
- Wesleyan's senior classes are also earning between $4.2 and $6.8 million in merit-based college scholarship monies annually.
- Our K-8 achievement test scores rank well above state and national averages and more than 50% of our middle school students qualify for the DUKE TIP program.
- Our 5-year average SAT score is 1650.
- Wesleyan's award-winning performing and fine arts program offers more than 12 performance groups, annual musicals, and fine art shows.
- Our students are also competing in one of 34 state-championship athletic teams across 12 different sports and have earned 24 state championship titles since 1981.
- Our Private Teaching Studios offer private and small group lessons in instrumental and vocal music, drama, and dance.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Wil Myers - San Diego Padres (2015-present) 2015 Rookie of the Year 2016 MLB All Star
- Brandt Bronico - Charlotte Football Club (Major League Soccer) (2021-present) Chicago Fire (Major League Soccer)
- Bryce Kenney - Monster Truck Driver (Mojawk Warrior)
- Aaron Wiggins - Oklahoma Thunder (NBA)
- Jake Warner - Legal Counsel, Alliance for Defending Freedom Appellate Team
- Theo Pinson - Dallas Mavericks (NBA)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wesleyan Christian Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Wesleyan Christian Academy?
Who are famous alumni from Wesleyan Christian Academy?
Does Wesleyan Christian Academy offer a summer program?
What sports does Wesleyan Christian Academy offer?
What is Wesleyan Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Wesleyan Christian Academy?
Endorse Wesleyan Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards