Triad Baptist Christian Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||336 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary tuition $4450 Middle School Tuition $4900 High School Tuition $5100|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Hannah Wilson|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Computer, Physical Education|
Club or Organization:
Drama, Journalism, National Honor Society, Science Club, Student Government, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Music, Praise Team, Spanish
- Triad Baptist Christian Academy began its education ministry in 2003 with the early education program, which offers preschool (ages 2 through pre-kindergarten), after-school (ages K-5th grade) and summer camp (ages K-6th grade completed) programs to more than 300 students annually.
- Triad followed up the success of the preschool in 2004 by opening the first grade of its private Christian academy. Since that initial kindergarten class, the academy has added a grade a year.
- Our goal is to provide academic excellence in a Christian environment -- combining the best moral and educational instruction. That's why we're going through the rigorous process of accreditation and require all our teachers to be state certified or either certified or in the process of being certified by the Association of Christian Schools International.
- In everything we do, our goal is to create an academically challenging and Christ-centered education that prepares the next generation of leaders for lives of service to truly impact the world for Jesus Christ.
- It's an inspiring mission that we're proud to be a part of as a church and that fits perfectly with the church's mission of 'pointing lives toward Christ' wherever we are in our lives and whatever our careers might be.
- Strong Academics
- Small Class sizes
- Engaging Teachers
- Nurturing Environment
- Christian Values
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- High Point Grades: PK-12 | 675 students
800 Phillips Ave
High Point, NC 27262
(336) 841-8702 11.6 PK-12
- Winston Salem Grades: PK-12 | 425 students
4940 Gospel Light Church Rd,
Winston Salem, NC 27101
(336) 722-6100 5.6 PK-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.