Triad Baptist Christian Academy
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 336 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,500
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Drama, Journalism, National Honor Society, Science Club, Student Government, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Music, Praise Team, Spanish
- Triad Baptist Christian Academy began its education ministry in 2003 with the early education program, which offers preschool (ages 2 through pre-kindergarten), after-school (ages K-5th grade) and summer camp (ages K-6th grade completed) programs to more than 300 students annually.
- Triad followed up the success of the preschool in 2004 by opening the first grade of its private Christian academy. Since that initial kindergarten class, the academy has added a grade a year.
- Our goal is to provide academic excellence in a Christian environment -- combining the best moral and educational instruction. That's why we're going through the rigorous process of accreditation and require all our teachers to be state certified or either certified or in the process of being certified by the Association of Christian Schools International.
- In everything we do, our goal is to create an academically challenging and Christ-centered education that prepares the next generation of leaders for lives of service to truly impact the world for Jesus Christ.
- It's an inspiring mission that we're proud to be a part of as a church and that fits perfectly with the church's mission of 'pointing lives toward Christ' wherever we are in our lives and whatever our careers might be.
- Strong Academics
- Small Class sizes
- Engaging Teachers
- Nurturing Environment
- Christian Values
Endorse Triad Baptist Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards