Asheville-pisgah Christian School
- Asheville Pisgah Church School is a Seventh-day Adventist School which focuses on preparing students for eternity.
- The low student teacher ratio gives opportunity for the teacher to share Christ with the students on a more personal basis and allow for individualized help.
- The Seventh-day Adventist curriculum is designed so that students are consistently presented with Jesus and the possibilities He has for each life.
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church recognizes God as the ultimate source of existence and truth.
- In the beginning, God created in His image a perfect humanity, a perfection later marred by sin.
- Through Christ and the Holy Spirit, God determined to restore humanity from its fallen state.
- Through the Bible, He has revealed His will to the world, a revelation that supersedes human reasoning.
- Through His church on earth, He seeks the lost for His kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Durham Grades: PK-12 | 1229 students
3501 Ridge Road
Durham, NC 27705
(919)493-5787 209.3 PK-12
- Asheville Grades: PK-12 | 133 students
985 1/2 Patton Ave
Asheville, NC 28806
(828)252-3712 4.6 PK-12
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.