Asheville-pisgah Christian School
- Asheville Pisgah Church School is a Seventh-day Adventist School which focuses on preparing students for eternity.
- The low student teacher ratio gives opportunity for the teacher to share Christ with the students on a more personal basis and allow for individualized help.
- The Seventh-day Adventist curriculum is designed so that students are consistently presented with Jesus and the possibilities He has for each life.
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church recognizes God as the ultimate source of existence and truth.
- In the beginning, God created in His image a perfect humanity, a perfection later marred by sin.
- Through Christ and the Holy Spirit, God determined to restore humanity from its fallen state.
- Through the Bible, He has revealed His will to the world, a revelation that supersedes human reasoning.
- Through His church on earth, He seeks the lost for His kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Durham Grades: PK-12 | 1229 students
3501 Ridge Road
Durham, NC 27705
(919)493-5787 209.3 PK-12
- Asheville Grades: PK-12 | 133 students
985 1/2 Patton Ave
Asheville, NC 28806
(828)252-3712 4.6 PK-12
September 04, 2018
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.