Asheville-pisgah Christian School
- Asheville Pisgah Church School is a Seventh-day Adventist School which focuses on preparing students for eternity.
- The low student teacher ratio gives opportunity for the teacher to share Christ with the students on a more personal basis and allow for individualized help.
- The Seventh-day Adventist curriculum is designed so that students are consistently presented with Jesus and the possibilities He has for each life.
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church recognizes God as the ultimate source of existence and truth.
- In the beginning, God created in His image a perfect humanity, a perfection later marred by sin.
- Through Christ and the Holy Spirit, God determined to restore humanity from its fallen state.
- Through the Bible, He has revealed His will to the world, a revelation that supersedes human reasoning.
- Through His church on earth, He seeks the lost for His kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheville Grades: PK-12 | 133 students
985 1/2 Patton Ave
Asheville, NC 28806
(828)252-3712 4.6 PK-12
- Durham Grades: PK-12 | 1229 students
3501 Ridge Road
Durham, NC 27705
(919)493-5787 209.3 PK-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.