Adventist Christian Academy of Raleigh
5.00 (4 reviews)
Teacher - led computer and technology instruction lab and library. STEM driven interactive learning activities with Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies! First Lego League Robotics Lab and teams
A Seventh-day Adventist School for Pre-K - 10th grade students of ALL faiths & backgrounds. Serving the Wake County and surrounding communitieswww.acaraleigh.com4805 Dillard Drive |Raleigh, NC 27606
- A Seventh-day Adventist Christian School for Pre-K to 9th grade students of ALL faiths & backgrounds.
- Serving the Wake County and surrounding communities. "Students in U.S. Adventist schools perform a half-grade-level better than the national average. And the longer they attend, the greater their success CognitiveGenesis
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based or Mild Learning Differences; Mild Hearing loss; Autism|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and Blue shirt/skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$499|
|Tuition Notes||We have several very popular NC scholarship & Tuition assistance programs (valued up to $5,900)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$100|
|Admissions Director||Sonja Eberhart|
|Admissions Associate||LaFayette Trawick|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Rock Climbing, VolleyballBasketball, Rock Climbing,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Adventist Robotics League, First Lego League Robotics Team, Toastmasters Jr
Arts and Music Programs:
Art program, Music program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Full Gym and Physical Education program
- Mission Statement The ACA Raleigh family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- Safe, Peaceful, Scenic Campus: Our private and secure 20 -acre campus is located behind the Raleigh SDA church on the boarder of Cary, NC and minutes from downtown Raleigh and highways 40 & 440. With modern facilities, including computer labs, interactive classrooms, study lounge, kitchen, performance stage and more.
- We have aftercare available and active plans to ADD a School Bus pick-up program and on-site playground facilities.
- We offer a Toastmasters Jr. program designed to teach the fundamentals of public speaking, leadership and discipline
- We are also a Member of the First Robotics League where our STEM initiated robotics team competes nationally annually inspiring our students to be science and technology leaders and innovators, by engaging them in exciting Mentor-based programs that build science, engineering, and technology skills, that inspire innovation, and that foster well-rounded life capabilities including self-confidence, communication, and leadership.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: PK-12 | 776 students
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
(919)747-2020 2.3 PK-12
- Raleigh Grades: K-12 | 880 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919)772-6264 4.4 K-12
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 776 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)303-2560 5 K-12
- Raleigh Grades: PK-10 | 78 students
4112 Garland Drive
Raleigh, NC 27606
(919)623-2323 2.7 PK-10
- Raleigh Grades: K-12 | 11 students
6216 Hunter St
Raleigh, NC 27612
(919)291-8446 8.6 K-12
I have 3 kids... 1 of them graduated from 8th. grade, she is now is HS, another one in 7th grade and 4 grade... We have been part of ACA for the pass 4 years and it has been the best decision we as parents could have made, for such affordable tuition, it is a small environment where every child is treated individually, every child can advanced at their own speed because the education is almost personalize, the school curriculum is different, they learn not just math and reading, they also learn from k-4 about sciences, health, social study, geography, and most important they learn every day about God and his wonderful world and plans for us, in ACA I feel like my kids are with family, they are in a healthy and safety environment. "ACA best decision ever"
- Posted by Parent - Heidy
I have 3 children that attend ACA. They have grown spiritually and academically. The school family is close and the older kids assist in nurturing the younger children. My children look forward to going to school each day and they never want to leave at the end of the day. If you are considering our school, I would encourage you to come and speak to the staff and visit the campus. I am sure you will realize that this school is the place for your children too.
- Posted by Parent - Lisaa
I am an ACA alumni, class of 1989, and I am thrilled to have my child attending ACA. He is well above grade average, as is most of the kids. He is part of a small family, where all of the kids love and help each other out. The teachers are wonderful and have helped nurture my child's love for Christ. I would encourage any parent to come visit ACA and see what we're all about.
- Posted by Parent - Miche
Our daughter has attended ACA since K4. and is now in her 10th grade year. Over the years, the teachers have all been so dedicated to quality education while keeping the central theme Christ-focused. She has excelled in every way. It's been the best decision we could have made.
- Posted by Parent - gregm
Nearby Homes for Sale
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.