Adventist Christian Academy of Raleigh
5.00 (4 reviews)
Adventist Christian Academy of Raleigh Photo #2 - Spacious, well-equipped classrooms serve to maximize the teacher/student experience
Adventist Christian Academy of Raleigh Photo #3 - Teacher - led computer and technology instruction lab and library. STEM driven interactive learning activities with Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies! First Lego League Robotics Lab and teams
Adventist Christian Academy of Raleigh Photo #4 - A Seventh-day Adventist School for Pre-K - 10th grade students of ALL faiths & backgrounds. Serving the Wake County and surrounding communitieswww.acaraleigh.com4805 Dillard Drive |Raleigh, NC 27606
- A Seventh-day Adventist Christian School for Pre-K to 8th grade students of ALL faiths & backgrounds.
- Serving the Wake County and surrounding communities. "Students in U.S. Adventist schools perform a half-grade-level better than the national average. And the longer they attend, the greater their success CognitiveGenesis
Adventist Christian Academy of Raleigh places among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language-based or Mild Learning Differences; Mild Hearing loss; Autism|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and Blue shirt/skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,999|
|Tuition Notes||We have several very popular NC scholarship & Tuition assistance programs (valued up to $4,200)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$100|
|Admissions Director||Dewald Coetzer|
|Admissions Associate||LaFayette Trawick|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Gymnastics, Intramural Sports OnlyGymnastics, Intramural Sports Only,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
First Lego League Robotics Team, Python Computer Programming
Arts and Music Programs:
Art program, Music program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Full Gym and Physical Education program
- Mission Statement The ACA Raleigh family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- Safe, Peaceful, Scenic Campus: Our private and secure 20 -acre campus is located behind the Raleigh SDA church on the boarder of Cary, NC and minutes from downtown Raleigh and highways 40 & 440. With modern facilities, including computer labs, interactive classrooms, study lounge, kitchen, performance stage and more.
- We have aftercare available and active plans to ADD a School Bus pick-up program and on-site playground facilities.
- We are also a Member of the First Robotics League where our STEM initiated robotics team competes nationally annually inspiring our students to be science and technology leaders and innovators, by engaging them in exciting Mentor-based programs that build science, engineering, and technology skills, that inspire innovation, and that foster well-rounded life capabilities including self-confidence, communication, and leadership.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: NS-12 | 11 students
6216 Hunter St
Raleigh, NC 27612
(919)291-8446 8.6 NS-12
- Candler Grades: 9-12 | 96 students
75 Academy Dr
Candler, NC 28715
(828)667-2535 223.4 9-12
I have 3 kids... 1 of them graduated from 8th. grade, she is now is HS, another one in 7th grade and 4 grade... We have been part of ACA for the pass 4 years and it has been the best decision we as parents could have made, for such affordable tuition, it is a small environment where every child is treated individually, every child can advanced at their own speed because the education is almost personalize, the school curriculum is different, they learn not just math and reading, they also learn from k-4 about sciences, health, social study, geography, and most important they learn every day about God and his wonderful world and plans for us, in ACA I feel like my kids are with family, they are in a healthy and safety environment. "ACA best decision ever"
- Posted by Parent - Heidy
I have 3 children that attend ACA. They have grown spiritually and academically. The school family is close and the older kids assist in nurturing the younger children. My children look forward to going to school each day and they never want to leave at the end of the day. If you are considering our school, I would encourage you to come and speak to the staff and visit the campus. I am sure you will realize that this school is the place for your children too.
- Posted by Parent - Lisaa
I am an ACA alumni, class of 1989, and I am thrilled to have my child attending ACA. He is well above grade average, as is most of the kids. He is part of a small family, where all of the kids love and help each other out. The teachers are wonderful and have helped nurture my child's love for Christ. I would encourage any parent to come visit ACA and see what we're all about.
- Posted by Parent - Miche
Our daughter has attended ACA since K4. and is now in her 10th grade year. Over the years, the teachers have all been so dedicated to quality education while keeping the central theme Christ-focused. She has excelled in every way. It's been the best decision we could have made.
- Posted by Parent - gregm
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.