GRACE Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
GRACE Christian School Photo #2 - GRACE is a loving community that spiritually and academically equips, challenges, and inspires our students to impact their world for Christ. Submit your application today and become a part of the GRACE family!
GRACE Christian School Photo #3 - All science subjects at GRACE are presented from a Christian perspective with biblical worldview integration. Instruction is discovery based and an emphasis is placed on the exploration of scientific concepts. Hands-on and interactive learning is integrated throughout the instruction in all grades and the scientific process is emphasized in the upper grades.
GRACE Christian School Photo #4 - GRACE embraces technology at every grade level with SMART Boards in every elementary classroom, computers for every student in grades 4-12 and intentional instruction to develop age-appropriate skills in critical thinking, problem solving, communication and collaboration.
GRACE Christian School Photo #5 - Learning at GRACE means stepping into roles and time periods and experiencing each topic, culture, and historical figure to the fullest.
GRACE Christian School Photo #6 - Fine arts students at GRACE learn perseverance and teamwork and the value of being part of something bigger than themselves as they work individually and in ensembles to develop the gifts and talents bestowed upon them by their Creator.
GRACE Christian School Photo #7 - The mission of GRACE Christian School athletics is to provide an atmosphere where student-athletes can develop their physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual gifts through the avenue of athletic competition. GRACE students can participate in baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track & field and volleyball.
GRACE Christian School Photo #8 - Kindergarten classroom activities include role play andexperiential learning, as well as a variety of hands-on experiences allowing for a high level of student engagement, fine & gross motor skills development, and exploration beyond the classroom walls. A strong phonics-based reading program in kindergarten provides the foundation for reading instruction.
GRACE Christian School Photo #9 - All GRACE teachers are degreed and certified educators. In the high school, Advanced Placement and honors classes are balanced with opportunities to participate fully in fine arts, athletics, and community outreach. All are designed to encourage our students to develop their strengths and find God's plan for their lives.
- GRACE Christian School is a loving community that spiritually and academically equips, challenges, and inspires students to impact their world for Christ.
- We have served the greater Raleigh area for 35 years and we challenge our students with a curriculum that is not only designed to achieve academic excellence but is also balanced with opportunities for spiritual and social growth.
- GRACE Christian School serves students in transitional kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- The GRACE academic program helps students build upon prior knowledge in a meaningful way, fostering a successful progression between grades and equipping students for life beyond graduation.
- Age-appropriate digital resources are integrated into the instructional plans for each grade level to provide students with a dynamic learning environment that maximizes engagement and content retention. I
- nterest-based clubs, student trips, and school activities such as athletics and fine arts enrich the experience and help students hone their God-given talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||776 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||85 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Computer Science A, AP Computer Science Principles, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Government, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics I, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP United States History, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki/dress pants, shorts (not athletic), skirts, dresses, collared shirts, No Jeans)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,486|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $5,875 for full day Transitional Kindergarten, $7,710 for full day Kindergarten, $8,875 for 1st-5th, $9,720 for Middle School and $10,250 for High School. Tuition includes a MacBook computer for grades 4-12.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Willa Bea Coates (7-12)|
|Admissions Associate||Tammi Saenz (TK-6)|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Dance Classes, Strings, Theatre, Vocal Ensemble
- GRACE Christian School recognizes each student as an individual with unique gifts, talents, interests and challenges. Students are encouraged to achieve their potential in a loving environment with abundant options for academic challenge and spiritual growth. GRACE`s technology program provides digital learning opportunities in every grade that equip students to be 21st century learners. Students of all ages are inspired to love the Lord and learning with experiential and ministry opportunities. Advanced Placement and honors classes are balanced with opportunities to participate fully in the arts, athletics, and community outreach. All are designed to encourage our students to develop their strengths and find God`s path in their lives. Our goal is for every GRACE student to graduate spiritually mature, academically prepared, and mentally confident to impact their world for Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 817 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)303-2560 3.8 K-12
- Raleigh Grades: K-12 | 321 students
7600 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)844-6496 10.3 K-12
GRACE Christian school is more than just a school - the people there have become like family! The quality of the teaching is incredible (each teacher is highly qualified for their position), and with small class sizes they are really able to asses the strengths and weaknesses of each individual child. Our children have the opportunity to explore all areas of education - including the arts, foreign language, and athletics. The facility at this school cares deeply about the whole child, and not just their academics. Where as other Christian schools may teach Bible as a single course, GRACE does more. Children here learn not just what the Bible says, but how it applies to us today. Biblical integration is included in each area of study, as well as in enrichment classes. Students here will grow up knowing what it looks like to walk with Jesus and will be able to acknowledge His authority over everything! There is a culture at GRACE that is unlike anything I've ever seen in a school, and we are so thankful to be part of it!
- Posted by Parent - Jen
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.