The mission of Trinity Academy is to equip students to live with wisdom, excellence and purpose in the modern world by offering an education grounded in the Christian faith and the classical tradition.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 536 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,990
- Average class size: 536 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Trinity Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Average SAT score
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Uniforms for Tk-8th, Dress Code for High School
Uniforms for Tk-8th, Dress Code for High School
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition listed is Kindergarten. TK is $5050 for half-day and $9125 for full-day. Grades 1-6 are $14,246 and grades 7-12 are $15,049. Student activity fee varies by grade. Visit trinityacademy.com to see a full schedule.
Total Sports Offered
- Trinity Academy integrates authentic Christianity with superior academics. We focus on the classical arts and sciences and offer a full array of high-quality, competitive athletics and award-winning fine arts. Trinity rivals the best schools in the region, boasting 100% college-acceptance and generous per-student college scholarship offers.
- At Trinity, we begin with the end in view, asking "what skills, what knowledge, what virtues must our graduates possess " We then craft a "top-down, 12 to TK" curriculum. We are innovative in our teaching techniques, while using methods that have stood the test of time. Our approach to education doesn`t work because it is classical. It is classical because it works.
- As important as our approach to academics is our approach to student spiritual formation. At Trinity, we encourage students to wrestle, test and even doubt their faith in ways that ultimately prove their faith. It is hard to defend a faith that is not your own and college should not be the first time our students hear a salient challenge to their beliefs. Surrounded by godly mentors, who care deeply, we offer students a safe place to work through their questions, doubts and fears. "We don`t tell our students what to think. We teach them how to think."
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Trinity Academy cost?
Trinity Academy's tuition is approximately $10,990 for private students.
What sports does Trinity Academy offer?
Trinity Academy offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Trinity Academy's ranking?
Trinity Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in North Carolina for: Highest average SAT score and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Academy?
The application deadline for Trinity Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Our children have attended this school since 2012 and we could not be happier! The staff and faculty are engaged and responsive. Everything from volunteering their time to host bible studies for students to partnering with parents in monthly prayer meetings. The academics have prepared our children well as they matriculated to top-tier colleges and transitioned from one grade to the next. And while all of these things are fantastic and we are grateful for them, the most endearing quality of Trinity is that the community really cares. We lift one another up when needed and celebrate alongside one another when life calls for celebration. Love seeing this school be the hands and feet of Jesus!
I have a senior at Trinity Academy and another child that graduated a couple of years ago. They started attending Trinity Academy in 2004. It has been one of the best decisions we could have made for our children and our family. The education they have received has not only prepared them for any rigorous college program but it has taught them to be strong critical thinkers and comfortable public speakers. My children have been involved in school as prefects, athletes, and helpers in the after school program and summer camps. Each of these programs have helped developed in them strong service-oriented leadership values and skills. Christ is at center of everything Trinity Academy teaches, be it leadership, athletics or academics. The teachers, coaches and faculty are wonderful and they care about each student's success. Trinity Academy is not just a school, it is a community of faculty, students and parents that make you feel like you are your children belong there.
Excellent education for children of all ages - great program that really teaches kids how to think!
Endorse Trinity Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.