- The mission of Trinity Academy is to equip students to live with wisdom, excellence and purpose in the modern world by offering an education grounded in the Christian faith and the classical tradition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Average Class Size||380 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1340|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms for Tk-8th, Dress Code for High School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Patty Pace|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Courtney Woofin|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, TennisBaseball, Basketball,
- Trinity Academy integrates authentic Christianity with superior academics. We focus on the classical arts and sciences and offer a full array of high-quality, competitive athletics and award-winning fine arts. Trinity rivals the best schools in the region, boasting 100% college-acceptance and generous per-student college scholarship offers.
- At Trinity, we begin with the end in view, asking "what skills, what knowledge, what virtues must our graduates possess?" We then craft a "top-down, 12 to TK" curriculum. We are innovative in our teaching techniques, while using methods that have stood the test of time. Our approach to education doesn`t work because it is classical. It is classical because it works.
- Perhaps as important as our approach to academics is our approach to student spiritual formation. At Trinity, we encourage students to wrestle, test and even doubt their faith in ways that ultimately prove their faith. It is hard to defend a faith that is not your own and college should not be the first time our students hear a salient challenge to their beliefs. Surrounded by godly mentors, who care deeply, we offer students a safe place to work through their questions, doubts and fears. "We don`t tell our students what to think. We teach them how to think."
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 883 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1466 students
7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 776 students
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
CaryGrades: KG-12 | 800 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 295 students
7600 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
I have a senior at Trinity Academy and another child that graduated a couple of years ago. They started attending Trinity Academy in 2004. It has been one of the best decisions we could have made for our children and our family. The education they have received has not only prepared them for any rigorous college program but it has taught them to be strong critical thinkers and comfortable public speakers. My children have been involved in school as prefects, athletes, and helpers in the after school program and summer camps. Each of these programs have helped developed in them strong service-oriented leadership values and skills. Christ is at center of everything Trinity Academy teaches, be it leadership, athletics or academics. The teachers, coaches and faculty are wonderful and they care about each student's success. Trinity Academy is not just a school, it is a community of faculty, students and parents that make you feel like you are your children belong there.
- Posted by Parent - ThomC
Excellent education for children of all ages - great program that really teaches kids how to think!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ktpal