Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School
Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School in Raleigh is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Students: 145 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Chracter Education, Drama, Gardening, Music, Physical Education and Health, Science/Technology/Engineering/Math, Spanish
- Within a nurturing and safe environment, Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School North Raleigh, in partnership with our students, families and community, is committed to providing an academically rigorous, standards based curriculum that teaches students to use creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills to be successful in the 21st century.
Chesterbrook is a an excellent elementary and preschool here in Raleigh. It has small class sizes, excellent instruction, and a family-oriented environment. It's the perfect place for our two children. We especially recommend the elementary school.
Endorse Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.