Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School in Raleigh is dedicated to providing challenging academics, personalized attention for each student, and strong partnerships among parents, teachers, students and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||145 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Chracter Education, Drama, Gardening, Music, Physical Education and Health, Science/Technology/Engineering/Math, Spanish|
- Within a nurturing and safe environment, Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School North Raleigh, in partnership with our students, families and community, is committed to providing an academically rigorous, standards based curriculum that teaches students to use creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and leadership skills to be successful in the 21st century.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: PK-9 | 330 students
7005 Lead Mine Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)848-1545 1.8 PK-9
- Raleigh Grades: K-12 | 303 students
7600 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)844-6496 2.3 K-12
Chesterbrook is a an excellent elementary and preschool here in Raleigh. It has small class sizes, excellent instruction, and a family-oriented environment. It's the perfect place for our two children. We especially recommend the elementary school.
- Posted by Parent - hglof
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.