The success of our school depends largely on the teachers.
Our teachers have a passion for what they do and consider it a privilege to partner with you during this special time in you child's life.
Our staff are highly energetic; we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
We gain strength from one another and most of all empower each other...all with one common goal-to make our school the BEST educational environment for children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Stonehenge KinderCare, located near the corner of Creedmoor Road and Bridgeport Drive. We know the first five years of life are the most important to build a strong healthy foundation. While sustaining the quality of our classrooms, we foster the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of our children. Our teachers are dedicated to providing a fun, safe and nurturing learning environment. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our school is designed with learning in mind.
- Our primary concern is the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents. We take extra steps to ensure that health and safety is a top priority at our school. From parent's daily sign-in tothirty minute name to face checks, to our strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain rigorous standards of safety. We also have a designated Health and Safety Coordinator onsite that is responsible for making sure ourschool is in compliance with health and safety matters. In addition, all staffare certified in First Aid, CPR and SIDS prevention.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Wake County, Granville County, Franklin County, NACCRRA, Orange County
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Stonehenge KinderCare?
The application deadline for Stonehenge KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Stonehenge KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.