The success of our school depends largely on the teachers.
Our teachers have a passion for what they do and consider it a privilege to partner with you during this special time in you child's life.
Our staff are highly energetic; we work together, learn together, aspire together and laugh together.
We gain strength from one another and most of all empower each other...all with one common goal-to make our school the BEST educational environment for children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Stonehenge KinderCare, located near the corner of Creedmoor Road and Bridgeport Drive. We know the first five years of life are the most important to build a strong healthy foundation. While sustaining the quality of our classrooms, we foster the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of our children. Our teachers are dedicated to providing a fun, safe and nurturing learning environment. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our school is designed with learning in mind.
- Our primary concern is the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents. We take extra steps to ensure that health and safety is a top priority at our school. From parent's daily sign-in to thirty minute name to face checks, to our strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain rigorous standards of safety. We also have a designated Health and Safety Coordinator onsite that is responsible for making sure our school is in compliance with health and safety matters. In addition, all staff are certified in First Aid, CPR and SIDS prevention.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Wake County, Granville County, Franklin County, NACCRRA, Orange County
Endorse Stonehenge KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.