Hilltop Christian School
Hilltop Christian School Photo #2 - Hilltop Church & Christian School - beautiful campus - photo shot from a drone by a participating parent
- College Prep Program, Challenging Academics, Teaching Biblical Morals, Nurturing Environment, Christian Environment, Curriculum with a Biblical Worldview Fully Accredited by the North Carolina Christian School Association and American Association of Christian Schools..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||To obtain information about the current tuition prices, please call the school office and request an enrollment application packet.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- Hilltop Christian School holds that Christian Education is a directive from God for the Christian family. We believe in the growth process of the total person. We strive to promote the student's spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth. Students should be grounded in Biblical moral values, patriotism, citizenship, moral character, and superior academic knowledge. Hilltop Christian School adheres to lead children to a personal knowledge of Christ as savior, to prepare children spiritually by instilling in them a love for the Lord Jesus Christ and a sense of responsibility to be all God wants them to be, to prepare children to serve God effectively, to encourage children to think clearly, logically, and independently; to offer instructional programs that meet children's academic needs; and to achieve mastery in the tools of learning and communication.
- Additional School Videos:
- Why Students Love HCS
- HCS Alumni Testimonies
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 776 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)303-2560 11.1 K-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.