Hilltop Christian School
Hilltop Christian School Photo #2 - Hilltop Church & Christian School - beautiful campus - photo shot from a drone by a participating parent
College Prep Program, Challenging Academics, Teaching Biblical Morals, Nurturing Environment, Christian Environment, Curriculum with a Biblical Worldview Fully Accredited by the North Carolina Christian School Association and American Association of Christian Schools..
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 332 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 21%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
To obtain information about the current tuition prices, please call the school office and request an enrollment application packet.
Total Sports Offered
- Hilltop Christian School holds that Christian Education is a directive from God for the Christian family. We believe in the growth process of the total person. We strive to promote the student's spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth. Students should be grounded in Biblical moral values, patriotism, citizenship, moral character, and superior academic knowledge. Hilltop Christian School adheres to lead children to a personal knowledge of Christ as savior, to prepare children spiritually by instilling in them a love for the Lord Jesus Christ and a sense of responsibility to be all God wants them to be, to prepare children to serve God effectively, to encourage children to think clearly, logically, and independently; to offer instructional programs that meet children's academic needs; and to achieve mastery in the tools of learning and communication.
- Additional School Videos:
- Why Students Love HCS
- HCS Alumni Testimonies
Endorse Hilltop Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.