Word Of God Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Word Of God Christian Academy is a loving, nurturing and God-Centered enviornment.
- WOGCA encourages spiritual, social, personal and leadership skills; develops academic skills necessary for college preparation; Assists students to reach their full potential by strengthening their critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- Abeka, the standard curriculum in Christian education, combines standard lessons with traditional biblical principles and phonic-based teaching techniques for reading in elementary grades.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 776 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)303-2560 9.4 K-12
The kindergarten and elementary academic program is solid. The teachers care about the students and make a difference in learning.
- Posted by Parent - kekes
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.