Resurrection Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 183 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,950
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki or navy pants, skirts, shorts and polo shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
MathCounts Team, National Junior Honor Society, Travel Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choir, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Running Club
- At RLS, students are prepared for not only their next academic stage, but for lives fully lived. The best way to learn more about Resurrection Lutheran School is to experience us in action. We follow the NC State Standards as a baseline while integrating national standards and extension activities. We place a high value on writing with a focus on grammar.
- We invite you to visit, spend time in the classrooms and be our guest at a special school event. While you are here, we hope you'll notice the many little things that make RLS unique. Notice, for example, the genuine and meaningful relationships that students form with faculty and staff and the way students of every age collaborate with one anther. Notice how engaged our teachers are-the way they actively interact on the playground, in the hallways, and in all the small moments. This combined passion for education and dedication to children serves to inspire students to achieve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Resurrection Lutheran School cost?
Resurrection Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $7,950 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Resurrection Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Resurrection Lutheran School is 85%, which is lower than the national average of 87%.
What sports does Resurrection Lutheran School offer?
Resurrection Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Resurrection Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Resurrection Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Resurrection Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards