Resurrection Lutheran School
Tel: (919)851-7271 Ext. 35
- Resurrection Lutheran School (RLS) is a mission of Resurrection Lutheran Church.
- RLS offers a Christ-centered, academically challenging envionment for students in Junior Kindergarten through 8th grade where students are empowered to explore, collaborate and discover their interests through a variety of rich learning experiences. Before and after school is offered daily.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or navy pants, skirts, shorts and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,850|
|Tuition Notes||$6850-Active Resurrection Lutheran Church & other LCMS Members $7350-Community Members *Additional Fees not included|
|Admissions Director||Rosie Creasy|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Cross Fit, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Cross Fit, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Debate Team, MathCounts Team, National Junior Honor Society, Travel Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choir, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Running Clu
- At Resurrection Lutheran School, we follow the North Carolina State Stadards as a baseline while integrating national stadards and extension activities. We place a high value on writing with a focus on both composition and intellectual depth.
- Elementary students participate in weeklly music, spanish, PE, media and art. Middle School students choose from a variety o electives designed to promote experimentation, discovy and collaboration.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: PK-8 | 509 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)468-6150 4.5 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.