Resurrection Lutheran School
Tel: (919)851-7271 Ext. 35
- Conveniently located in the heart of Lochmere, Resurrection Lutheran School (RLS) attracts families who value Christian education and highly qualified teachers who love what they do! RLS offers a stable, Christ-centered, academically rich environment where students in junior kindergarten (pre-K) through eighth grade are empowered to explore, collaborate, and discover their interests through a wide variety of learning experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or navy pants, skirts, shorts and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,950|
|Tuition Notes||$7950-Active Resurrection Lutheran Church & other LCMS Members $8450-Community Members *Additional Fees not included|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rosie Creasy|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Cross Fit, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Cross Fit,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
MathCounts Team, National Junior Honor Society, Travel Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Choir, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Running Club
- At RLS, students are prepared for not only their next academic stage, but for lives fully lived. The best way to learn more about Resurrection Lutheran School is to experience us in action. We follow the NC State Standards as a baseline while integrating national standards and extension activities. We place a high value on writing with a focus on grammar.
- We invite you to visit, spend time in the classrooms and be our guest at a special school event. While you are here, we hope you'll notice the many little things that make RLS unique. Notice, for example, the genuine and meaningful relationships that students form with faculty and staff and the way students of every age collaborate with one anther. Notice how engaged our teachers are-the way they actively interact on the playground, in the hallways, and in all the small moments. This combined passion for education and dedication to children serves to inspire students to achieve.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: NS-8 | 509 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)468-6150 4.5 NS-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.