- Our parish school exists to foster in our young people an in-depth understanding of their faith, the ability to speak and write persuasively about that faith, and an academic preparation that will enable them to excel in high school and beyond.
- We are dedicated to this mission and are honored to have a vibrant school as part of our dynamic parish.
- Our school strives to develop faith and goodness in each young person.
- We support the important role that you, as parents, accepted at the Baptism of your child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||537 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CaryGrades: PK-8 | 509 students
810 High House Rd
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 295 students
7600 Falls of Neuse Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1466 students
7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 643 students
3400 White Oak Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
RaleighGrades: K-8 | 524 students
2710 Overbrook Dr
Raleigh, NC 27608
We have two children at TFS. They enjoy the school and the relationships they are building. The staff and the Friars balance very well the academics with religious teachings. The offerings are solid (I would personally prefer more languages) and there has been reasonable retention of teachers. Tuition is fairly priced and financial aid is possible; some may need to plan for additionals like meals, uniforms, etc. Overall this is great school and we will continue to enjoy it along with attending the Parish.
- Posted by Parent - jense
Blue Ribbon School by US DOE - great community feeling, very satisfied with choice. Our public school option is also one of the higher performing schools in Wake, according to NC DPI Performance Composites, but still think we are getting a better deal choosing St Francis.
- Posted by Parent - patri