Leesville KinderCare Photo #5 - A picnic area to enjoy snacks on sunny days, to taste vegeables grown from our garden or to simply rest and take water breaks!
The teachers and staff at Leesville KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Each teacher is excited to come to work each morning and observe the children as they learn and play.
The Leesville KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Leesville KinderCare in Raleigh. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. At Leesville KinderCare we have an onsite Health and Safety coordinator. Each week Karen performs a check around the center and playgrounds to ensure all materials are clean and working properly. She also conducts monthly fire drill and disaster drills including earthquake, tornado, hurricane and flood as well as maintains classroom first aid kits to ensure they have all the proper materials.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Durham County, Wake County, Orange County
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Leesville KinderCare?
The application deadline for Leesville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Leesville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.