Leesville KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Toddler playground offers grassy areas to allow sensory and nature exploration. It also offers a padded and covered area with slides and tunnels to promote gross motor and social skills. A variety of pushing toys allows children who are beginning to walk or are just starting to walk to build strong muscles!
Leesville KinderCare Photo #6 - Our Preschool playground designed for ages 3 and up offers various opportunities to enhance all of their skills!
Leesville KinderCare Photo #7 - A picnic area to enjoy snacks on sunny days, to taste vegeables grown from our garden or to simply rest and take water breaks!
- The teachers and staff at Leesville KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Each teacher is excited to come to work each morning and observe the children as they learn and play.
- The Leesville KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Leesville KinderCare in Raleigh. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. At Leesville KinderCare we have an onsite Health and Safety coordinator. Each week Karen performs a check around the center and playgrounds to ensure all materials are clean and working properly. She also conducts monthly fire drill and disaster drills including earthquake, tornado, hurricane and flood as well as maintains classroom first aid kits to ensure they have all the proper materials.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Durham County, Wake County, Orange County
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raleigh Grades: NS-PK
2300 Bridgeport Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)676-8937 2.9 NS-PK
- Raleigh Grades: NS-K
6600 Creedmoor Road
Raleigh, NC 27613
(919)787-5002 3.2 NS-K
- Raleigh Grades: K-12 | 11 students
6216 Hunter St
Raleigh, NC 27612
(919)291-8446 3.3 K-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.