Leesville KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Toddler playground offers grassy areas to allow sensory and nature exploration. It also offers a padded and covered area with slides and tunnels to promote gross motor and social skills. A variety of pushing toys allows children who are beginning to walk or are just starting to walk to build strong muscles!
Leesville KinderCare Photo #6 - Our Preschool playground designed for ages 3 and up offers various opportunities to enhance all of their skills!
Leesville KinderCare Photo #7 - A picnic area to enjoy snacks on sunny days, to taste vegeables grown from our garden or to simply rest and take water breaks!
The teachers and staff at Leesville KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Each teacher is excited to come to work each morning and observe the children as they learn and play.
The Leesville KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Leesville KinderCare in Raleigh. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. At Leesville KinderCare we have an onsite Health and Safety coordinator. Each week Karen performs a check around the center and playgrounds to ensure all materials are clean and working properly. She also conducts monthly fire drill and disaster drills including earthquake, tornado, hurricane and flood as well as maintains classroom first aid kits to ensure they have all the proper materials.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Durham County, Wake County, Orange County
Endorse Leesville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.