5.00 (2 reviews)
- Fully Accredited. Accepting domestic and international students in Grades 6 - 12.
- Hopewell Academy provides a challenging and supportive environment for students.
- Small classes and personalized attention help our students become confident and responsible learners to achieve academic success in a college preparatory environment.
- At Hopewell students experience a global perspective studying with students from around the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Environmental Science, AP Language and Composition,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Will Cook|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
- Accepting Domestic and International Students in Grades 6-12.
- Accredited by AdvancEd and Department of Homeland Security
- All classes average 12:1 ratio.
- Electives include Foreign Languages, Forensics, Yearbook, Sports Marketing, Geography, Art, Music, Drama, Journalism, Sociology, Psychology, Child Development, Philosophy and more. AP and Honors classes offered in all disciplines.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CaryGrades: 6-12 | 753 students
1500 N Harrison Avenue
Cary, NC 27513
- RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 776 students
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
- CaryGrades: KG-12 | 800 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
- RaleighGrades: K-12 | 883 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
- RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1185 students
7409 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
My son has been at Hopewell for three years and loves it. Public school did not match his learning style and the classes were too large. At Hopewell he has enjoyed small classes, personal attention and the encouragement he needs. His grades have improved dramatically since coming to Hopewell. I would highly recommend this school to other parents.
- Posted by Parent - jscha
Hopewell Academy has been an excellent experience for our student. The teachers are outstanding and go out of their way to help the students. The founder of the school and dean are dedicated to the students and providing a challenging academic environment. The High school students have been given opportunities to visit area colleges, tour local companies, and have worked on projects such as improving the outdoor areas of the school. Our student has been able to participate in many sports teams over the years and enjoyed electives like art, yearbook and photography. We are thankful to have chosen Hopewell Academy 5 years ago. It was the best choice for our student who loves school and is thriving there.
- Posted by Parent - scorn
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.