5.00 (2 reviews)
- Fully Accredited. Accepting domestic and international students in Grades 6 - 12.
- Hopewell Academy provides a challenging and supportive environment for students.
- Small classes and personalized attention help our students become confident and responsible learners to achieve academic success in a college preparatory environment.
- At Hopewell students experience a global perspective studying with students from around the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Environmental Science, AP Language and Composition,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Will Cook|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
- Accepting Domestic and International Students in Grades 6-12.
- Accredited by AdvancEd and Department of Homeland Security
- All classes average 12:1 ratio.
- Electives include Foreign Languages, Forensics, Yearbook, Sports Marketing, Geography, Art, Music, Drama, Journalism, Sociology, Psychology, Child Development, Philosophy and more. AP and Honors classes offered in all disciplines.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: K-12 | 776 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
(919)303-2560 1.7 K-12
- Raleigh Grades: 4-12 | 111 students
400 Cedarview Court
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919)782-5082 11.8 4-12
My son has been at Hopewell for three years and loves it. Public school did not match his learning style and the classes were too large. At Hopewell he has enjoyed small classes, personal attention and the encouragement he needs. His grades have improved dramatically since coming to Hopewell. I would highly recommend this school to other parents.
- Posted by Parent - jscha
Hopewell Academy has been an excellent experience for our student. The teachers are outstanding and go out of their way to help the students. The founder of the school and dean are dedicated to the students and providing a challenging academic environment. The High school students have been given opportunities to visit area colleges, tour local companies, and have worked on projects such as improving the outdoor areas of the school. Our student has been able to participate in many sports teams over the years and enjoyed electives like art, yearbook and photography. We are thankful to have chosen Hopewell Academy 5 years ago. It was the best choice for our student who loves school and is thriving there.
- Posted by Parent - scorn
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.