Let Wingra School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Wingra's admission process is designed so that the school, parents, and student applicant become well enough acquainted to decide whether Wingra is an appropriate environment for the child. Visit the school The best way to learn more about Wingra School is to come take a tour.
- During the tour, you will visit the classrooms, meet our staff, and learn more about Wingra's philosophy and programs.
- Tours are conducted all year long. Open Houses We host two open houses each year.
- The entire family is welcome to explore our school, enjoy refreshments, participate in hands-on activities, and meet our teachers and staff.
- Classroom Observations Parents of prospective students may observe in classrooms. Because we have so many visitors, however, we limit observations to those who already have preliminary knowledge about our philosophy and program.
- Classroom visits by prospective students can be arranged, following application, as part of the admissions process.
- Generally we ask that parents observe first and then arrange follow-up visits for their children.
- Talk to Wingra parents Wingra parents are great sources of information and can give insight and understanding that a tour or written material may not.
- Apply The admissions process at Wingra mainly involves gathering information about applicants from parents and past or current teachers.
- Requirements for admission include student application form teacher comment form $100 application fee There is no application deadline, but the deadline forfinancial assistancefor the following year is March 15.Read more about requirements and forms.
- If space is available, a child may be admitted to Wingra School at any time during the school year.
- Tuition is prorated for children admitted after the beginning of the academic year.
- Decide Typically, admission decisions can be made within two to three weeks of the receipt of a complete application.
- Sometimes more information about the applicant is needed to make an admissions decision.
- When this is the case, school staff will arrange one or more of the following a school visit to observe the child and talk with current teachers a formal and complete school records request an interview with parent and/or child a visit to Wingra for the applicant When one or more of these follow-up steps is taken, an admissions decision can take as long as four weeks.
- All admissions decisions are shared confidentially and in writing after they are made.
- If Wingra does not offer enrollment to an applicant, the $100 application fee is returned.Read more.
- For More Information Please contact Rachel Weinberg, Admissions and Program Coordinator, by email firstname.lastname@example.org call (608) 238-2525 with any questions about applying, enrolling, and learning at Wingra.