Grades: 7-12 | 107 students
- The purpose of the Devereux Early school Inititive is to create working partnerships among early childhood educators, mental health professionals, and families to promote young children's social and emotional development, foster resilience, and build the skills for school success.
- The mission of the DECI is to promote young children's social and emotional development, foster resilience, and build the skills for success in school and life.
- The Devereux Early Childhood Initiative can change the way this nation prioritizes early childhood social and emotional health.
- The goal of Devereux early childhood is to identify and strengthen young children's protective factors and thereby increase resilience.
- Support teachers, families, and communities in their efforts to minimize the impact of risk factors that hinder healthy social and emotional development.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.