Grades: 7-12 | 107 students
- The purpose of the Devereux Early school Inititive is to create working partnerships among early childhood educators, mental health professionals, and families to promote young children's social and emotional development, foster resilience, and build the skills for school success.
- The mission of the DECI is to promote young children's social and emotional development, foster resilience, and build the skills for success in school and life.
- The Devereux Early Childhood Initiative can change the way this nation prioritizes early childhood social and emotional health.
- The goal of Devereux early childhood is to identify and strengthen young children's protective factors and thereby increase resilience.
- Support teachers, families, and communities in their efforts to minimize the impact of risk factors that hinder healthy social and emotional development.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.