- Since 1947, Hillel School has welcomed students of all Jewish backgrounds and affiliations.
- Hillel School's doors are open to students from kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Students come from Rochester and the surrounding suburbs and span all economic levels.
- Our nine-acre campus is located in the suburb of Brighton, just outside Rochester, NY. The building features a spacious gymnasium/auditorium, a state-of-the-art computer lab, a stimulating art studio and a modern science lab.
- The library contains both Judaic and general interest volumes.
- We strive to provide all students with the best possible education.
- Our favorable student-to-teacher ratio enables teachers to know and care about each child.
- An Instructional Leadership Team tailors enrichment and remediation programs to meet the needs of each child.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 246 students
750 Long Pond Rd
Rochester, NY 14612
RochesterGrades: K-8 | 53 students
10 Prince St
Rochester, NY 14607
RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 115 students
260 Embury Road
Rochester, NY 14625
RochesterGrades: PK-2 | 20 students
224 Chestnut Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14624
RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 22 students
2639 Ridge Road East
Rochester, NY 14622