Grades: 7-8 | 353 students
- Siena Catholic Academy, a co-educational, seventh and eighth grade academic institution, is dedicated to educating a diverse student body spiritually, academically and socially in a setting that encourages growth in faith and moral responsibility rooted in the traditions and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
- At the school, we believe that learning and living our faith is an essential component of education promoting the development of a lifestyle committed to prayer, the practice of and continued growth in faith and ongoing service to the community; mastery of an academic subject requires students to complete their work in a responsible, ethical manner.
- Students will gain an understanding of the world around them by asking questions and exploring information.
- Students will further enhance their learning experience through participation in extracurricular programs; and students and their families, faculty and staff are representatives of our school and their behavior affects our environment and reputation.
- Therefore, we should behave in a socially appropriate and morally responsible manner at all times.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PenfieldGrades: KG-3 | 82 students
1850 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd
Penfield, NY 14526
RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 246 students
750 Long Pond Rd
Rochester, NY 14612
2400 Chili Avenue
Rochester, NY 14624
RochesterGrades: PK-12 | 529 students
1981 Clover Street
Rochester, NY 14618
RochesterGrades: KG-8 | 88 students
191 Fairfield Dr
Rochester, NY 14620
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.