- At Advo Serv effective treatment is available for problems such as self-injury, aggression towards people and property, or other behavior that interferes with living and learning.
- Advo Serv offers such help to those whose behavioral challenges have defied all previous attempts at treatment.
- Through proven, positive and comprehensive strategies that teach individuals how to live problem-free, Advo Serv can help overcome the burdens and barriers associated with severe and intractable problems.
- Many individuals who evidence problem behavior can be served with resources in their home communities, some cannot.
- For those whose problems have not been successfully resolved despite many attempts at programming and treatment, extensive use of medication, special staffing and multiple placements, Advo Serv offers a viable choice, sometimes a last resort.
- We specialize in turning a last resort into a fresh start.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.