- At Advo Serv effective treatment is available for problems such as self-injury, aggression towards people and property, or other behavior that interferes with living and learning.
- Advo Serv offers such help to those whose behavioral challenges have defied all previous attempts at treatment.
- Through proven, positive and comprehensive strategies that teach individuals how to live problem-free, Advo Serv can help overcome the burdens and barriers associated with severe and intractable problems.
- Many individuals who evidence problem behavior can be served with resources in their home communities, some cannot.
- For those whose problems have not been successfully resolved despite many attempts at programming and treatment, extensive use of medication, special staffing and multiple placements, Advo Serv offers a viable choice, sometimes a last resort.
- We specialize in turning a last resort into a fresh start.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.