Top Delaware Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 87 top religiously affiliated private schools in Delaware (60% of all schools), serving 17,353 students.
Holy Cross School Photo - MISSION Holy Cross School provides an academically rich, faith-filled learning environment, thus ensuring a Catholic values based education. At Holy Cross, we strive to convey a sense of justice, peace, compassion, and respect for all God's creation.
Red Lion Christian Academy Photo - Red Lion Christian Academy is located in Bear, Delaware, a suburb of Newark and Wilmington. Blessed with a beautiful 37-acre campus we provide a peaceful, safe and rich learning environment.
St Thomas More Academy Photo - Saint Thomas More Academy, a co-ed Catholic college preparatory school in the Diocese of Wilmington, nestled in quaint Magnolia, DE, educates young women and men of all cultural and economic backgrounds for academic excellence using Catholic teachings and Gospel values; promotes integrated arts, community service and athletics; develops individuals, in a safe environment, to share their God-given gifts.
Top Delaware Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools119 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools577 Students52.97% Minority
- 1 Schools8 Students100.00% Minority
- 20 Schools3,283 Students21.94% Minority
- 2 Schools24 Students26.32% Minority
- 4 Schools643 Students28.63% Minority
- 1 Schools52 Students16.67% Minority
- 1 Schools699 Students17.82% Minority
- 1 Schools114 Students6.06% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students9.68% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students26.79% Minority
- 4 Schools309 Students5.51% Minority
- 5 Schools598 Students18.42% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students100.00% Minority
- 4 Schools1,088 Students26.75% Minority
- 28 Schools9,611 Students12.76% Minority
- 3 Schools114 Students74.00% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students3.33% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.