John Paul Ii Catholic School At St Matthew's
Tel: (307) 686-4114
- In unity with St. Matthew's Catholic Community, the mission of John Paul II Catholic School at St. Matthew's is to build a strong and academics in a warm and welcoming, caring and Christ-centered environment.
- Our children will learn about faith-not just basic Christianity but how to have a relationship with God.
- They concentrate on academics, which in Catholic schools are held to the highest standards, so they can reach their highest potential.
- They practice service-giving time, talent and effort to help others-as an expression of both faith and good citizenship.
- This combined focus on faith, academics and service prepares student for full and meaningful lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gillette Grades: 7-12 | 37 students
905 N Gurley Ave
Gillette, WY 82716
(307) 686-0669 1.5 7-12
- Gillette Grades: PK-12 | 42 students
510 Wall Street Ct
Gillette, WY 82718
(307) 686-1392 1.7 PK-12
- Moorcroft Grades: K-11 | 11 students
Po Box 1001
Moorcroft, WY 82721
(307) 756-3461 26.2 K-11
- Buffalo Grades: 7 | 2 students
201 Aspen Dr
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307) 684-9062 60.5 7
- Buffalo Grades: PK-K | 91 students
820 W Fetterman St Buffalo
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307) 684-7509 61.8 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.