John Paul Ii Catholic School At St Matthew's
- In unity with St. Matthew's Catholic Community, the mission of John Paul II Catholic School at St. Matthew's is to build a strong and academics in a warm and welcoming, caring and Christ-centered environment.
- Our children will learn about faith-not just basic Christianity but how to have a relationship with God.
- They concentrate on academics, which in Catholic schools are held to the highest standards, so they can reach their highest potential.
- They practice service-giving time, talent and effort to help others-as an expression of both faith and good citizenship.
- This combined focus on faith, academics and service prepares student for full and meaningful lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gillette Grades: 8-12 | 38 students
905 N Gurley Ave
Gillette, WY 82716
(307)866-0689 1.5 8-12
- Gillette Grades: PK-12 | 49 students
510 Wall Street Ct
Gillette, WY 82718
(307)686-1392 1.7 PK-12
- Moorcroft Grades: K-11 | 11 students
Po Box 1001
Moorcroft, WY 82721
(307)756-3461 26.2 K-11
- Buffalo Grades: 7 | 2 students
201 Aspen Dr
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307)684-9062 60.5 7
- Buffalo Grades: PK-K | 120 students
25 Patch Rd
Buffalo, WY 82834
(307)684-7509 61.8 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.