76th Street KinderCare
Our teachers and staff are passionate about educating and nurturing children, and the majority of our teachers have extensive experience within the childcare industry.
We also have many teachers who already have, or are working towards their Childhood Development Associate Credentials, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in the education field.
As a corporate team, everyone strives for excellence through continuing education.
For instance, we attend bi-annual professional development trainings, college courses and seminars to ensure we are evolving and expanding our teaching knowledge.
In addition, teachers are trained and have up-to-date certifications in both CPR and First Aid.
At the end of the day, the key to our success is the passion for teaching and love of learning that we all share.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Owasso KinderCare!
- All teachers and staff are certified and trained in both CPR and First Aid. Each teacher is also required to complete 20 hours of professional development each year in conjunction to those who are already working on or have a degree in education. To enter the building, one must have a code that is only given to families and staff. This code is changed periodically throughout the year.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA- DHS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse 76th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.