Assumption Middle School
- Assumption Middle School is the third tier of the Wisconsin Rapids Area Catholic School System.
- We provide a safe and nurturing environment in which 7th and 8th grade students can grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
- Our Core curriculum includes Math, Language Arts (Literature and Writing), Science, Social Studies and Religion.
- Encore classes offered include Physical Education, Health, German, Spanish, Art, Computer Applications, Music (Choir or Band), and Study Strategies.
- The school follows a rigorous curriculum but we acknowledge and respect the differences in learning abilities and styles in our students.
- Modifications in the curriculum are made as needed for individual students.
- Assumption Middle School also offers a full spectrum of extra curricular activities.
- They provide more opportunities for learning and socialization. Students are encouraged to participate in any of these programs that interest them.
- All teachers here are committed to promoting spiritual, educational, and social growth in our students.
- The class sizes are small which allows us to give each student the individual attention that he or she needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wisconsin Rapids Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
311 14th Ave S
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495
(715)421-3634 1 PK-8
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.