Cathedral Of The Risen Christ School
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ School's primary purpose is to assist in the formation of students who will ultimately possess strong religious values, academic integrity, individual responsibility, and a clear sense of citizenship.
- Cathedral recognizes that parents have been entrusted by God with the responsibility of educating their children and that the school's role is to assist parents with this task.
- Students should be assisted at every step along the path to their ultimate goal which is salvation of their immortal souls and knowledge of their responsibility to God.
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ must prepare students through sound instruction for future education or employment.
- This is best accomplished through an atmosphere that stresses the following: respect for and recognition of the dignity of all human beings; the importance of effective and logical communication; an appreciation for our nation's laws and political processes; academic excellence by utilizing a rigorous and challenging curriculum; ability in the area of problem-solving, especially those requiring sound Catholic principles; and adequate competence in defending the faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||367 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WheelingGrades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
- MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
- BuffaloGrades: PK-11 | 222 students
182 Sobieski St
Buffalo, NY 14212
- OmahaGrades: PK-8 | 165 students
5302 S 52nd St
Omaha, NE 68117
- LincolnGrades: PK-12 | 190 students
4400 N 1st St
Lincoln, NE 68521
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.