Cathedral Of The Risen Christ School
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ School's primary purpose is to assist in the formation of students who will ultimately possess strong religious values, academic integrity, individual responsibility, and a clear sense of citizenship.
- Cathedral recognizes that parents have been entrusted by God with the responsibility of educating their children and that the school's role is to assist parents with this task.
- Students should be assisted at every step along the path to their ultimate goal which is salvation of their immortal souls and knowledge of their responsibility to God.
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ must prepare students through sound instruction for future education or employment.
- This is best accomplished through an atmosphere that stresses the following: respect for and recognition of the dignity of all human beings; the importance of effective and logical communication; an appreciation for our nation's laws and political processes; academic excellence by utilizing a rigorous and challenging curriculum; ability in the area of problem-solving, especially those requiring sound Catholic principles; and adequate competence in defending the faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: 4-12 | 22 students
11401 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)420-2888 6.1 4-12
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
1725 Lake St
Lincoln, NE 68502
(402)476-6202 1.6 PK-8
- Lincoln Grades: PK-12 | 243 students
5240 Calvert St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402)483-1181 1 PK-12
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 530 students
1101 Isaac Dr
Lincoln, NE 68521
(402)476-7373 6.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.