Cathedral Of The Risen Christ School
Tel: (402) 489-9621
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ School's primary purpose is to assist in the formation of students who will ultimately possess strong religious values, academic integrity, individual responsibility, and a clear sense of citizenship.
- Cathedral recognizes that parents have been entrusted by God with the responsibility of educating their children and that the school's role is to assist parents with this task.
- Students should be assisted at every step along the path to their ultimate goal which is salvation of their immortal souls and knowledge of their responsibility to God.
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ must prepare students through sound instruction for future education or employment.
- This is best accomplished through an atmosphere that stresses the following: respect for and recognition of the dignity of all human beings; the importance of effective and logical communication; an appreciation for our nation's laws and political processes; academic excellence by utilizing a rigorous and challenging curriculum; ability in the area of problem-solving, especially those requiring sound Catholic principles; and adequate competence in defending the faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||329 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
11401 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402) 420-2888 6.1 1-12
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
1725 Lake St
Lincoln, NE 68502
(402) 476-6202 1.6 PK-8
- Lincoln Grades: PK-12 | 268 students
5240 Calvert St
Lincoln, NE 68506
(402) 483-1181 1 PK-12
- Lincoln Grades: PK-8 | 520 students
1101 Isaac Dr
Lincoln, NE 68521
(402) 476-7373 6.7 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.