Cathedral Of The Risen Christ School
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ School's primary purpose is to assist in the formation of students who will ultimately possess strong religious values, academic integrity, individual responsibility, and a clear sense of citizenship.
- Cathedral recognizes that parents have been entrusted by God with the responsibility of educating their children and that the school's role is to assist parents with this task.
- Students should be assisted at every step along the path to their ultimate goal which is salvation of their immortal souls and knowledge of their responsibility to God.
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ must prepare students through sound instruction for future education or employment.
- This is best accomplished through an atmosphere that stresses the following: respect for and recognition of the dignity of all human beings; the importance of effective and logical communication; an appreciation for our nation's laws and political processes; academic excellence by utilizing a rigorous and challenging curriculum; ability in the area of problem-solving, especially those requiring sound Catholic principles; and adequate competence in defending the faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeling Grades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304)233-3260 840.4 5-12
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402)898-4222 47 K-8
- Lincoln Grades: 4-12 | 22 students
11401 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)420-2888 6.1 4-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.