Coram Deo Classical Academy
- Coram Deo Classical Academy of Bartlesville, Oklahoma offers a Christ-centered, classical education to students in kindergarten through twelfth grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rate increases in the upper grades. Discounts exist for multiple students within a family.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
- Our mission is to guide students into a Christian worldview as we equip them to think logically and communicate effectively to influence the world for Christ.
- Our Philosophy:
- We believe the ultimate purpose of all education is to know God.
- The Bible clearly states that it is the responsibility of parents, not the Church or State, to "bring up children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."
- God's character is revealed not only in His Word but in every facet of His creation.
- God wants us to love Him with our mind, heart, soul and strength.
- We are to do all things "heartily, as unto the Lord." Therefore, we seek to encourage quality academic work and conduct.
- We rely on God's grace, prayer and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.