Coram Deo Classical Academy
Coram Deo Classical Academy of Bartlesville, Oklahoma offers a Christ-centered, classical education to students in kindergarten through twelfth grade.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Yearly Tuition: $4,400
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition rate increases in the upper grades. Discounts exist for multiple students within a family.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Our mission is to guide students into a Christian worldview as we equip them to think logically and communicate effectively to influence the world for Christ.
- Our Philosophy:
- We believe the ultimate purpose of all education is to know God.
- The Bible clearly states that it is the responsibility of parents, not the Church or State, to "bring up children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."
- God's character is revealed not only in His Word but in every facet of His creation.
- God wants us to love Him with our mind, heart, soul and strength.
- We are to do all things "heartily, as unto the Lord." Therefore, we seek to encourage quality academic work and conduct.
- We rely on God's grace, prayer and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Coram Deo Classical Academy cost?
Coram Deo Classical Academy's tuition is approximately $4,400 for private students.
What schools are Coram Deo Classical Academy often compared to?
Coram Deo Classical Academyis often viewed alongside schools like Wesleyan Christian School, St. John Catholic School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Coram Deo Classical Academy?
The application deadline for Coram Deo Classical Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Coram Deo Classical Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.