Coram Deo Classical Academy
Coram Deo Classical Academy of Bartlesville, Oklahoma offers a Christ-centered, classical education to students in kindergarten through twelfth grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rate increases in the upper grades. Discounts exist for multiple students within a family.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
- Our mission is to guide students into a Christian worldview as we equip them to think logically and communicate effectively to influence the world for Christ.
- Our Philosophy:
- We believe the ultimate purpose of all education is to know God.
- The Bible clearly states that it is the responsibility of parents, not the Church or State, to "bring up children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord."
- God's character is revealed not only in His Word but in every facet of His creation.
- God wants us to love Him with our mind, heart, soul and strength.
- We are to do all things "heartily, as unto the Lord." Therefore, we seek to encourage quality academic work and conduct.
- We rely on God's grace, prayer and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.