Heritage Christian Academy
Heritage Christian Academy serves 256 students in grades Prekindergarten-10, is a member of the Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) and the Cognia.
The student:teacher of Heritage Christian Academy is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Students: 256 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,750
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
(uniforms required )
(uniforms required )
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
12 month billing
- The Heritage Difference Heritage Christian Academy is influenced through the ideals of Christian education with an understanding of the need to prepare students to compete in the modern world. Through our rigorous curriculum, small class size and individual attention students develop an understanding of their giftings. We offer a technology rich environment with classrooms that are one to one with iPads kindergarten through fifth grade and one to one with Macbooks sixth grade through high school. Classrooms are equiped with interactive whiteboards, video conferencing equipemnt and google classroom.
Profile last updated: 09/15/2021
Endorse Heritage Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.