Holy Family St. Marys School
We offer before and after school care for a very competitive rate
Our school population is around 100 students Our school day runs from 8:15 am - 3:00 pm
Our students attend weekly mass, which is also lead by HFSM students
Each school day begins with Morning Prayer Assembly No early dismissal days
Strong academic curriculum Specialists in music, physical education, media, and Spanish for all grades
Band offered for 4th and 5th grade Piano lessons offered on site after school for an additional fee
Intramural sports offered for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Small school environment which provides individualized learning for all students
Affordable tuition with assistance and scholarships available Strong family involvement which promotes an inclusive school community
Parents welcome to pick up and drop off from classrooms
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Students: 93 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,900
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 13%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
We are happy to offer many different payment plans to accommodate each family's budget. Families can pay one of three ways: Annual Payment: due by September 1st Semi-Annual Payments: due September 1st and February 1st Monthly Payments: 10 payments auto
- Holy Family - St. Mary's Catholic School operates as an active extension of Holy Family and St. Mary's Catholic Churches. The School fosters and promotes the family's role in the development of their children's Christian faith. Values and moral principles are experienced in daily learning and are essential parts of spiritual and educational growth. The gospel message is the basis for our programs.We provide a loving and caring atmosphere where students develop confidence, self-respect, and responsibility for their actions.Academic excellence is pursued through quality and creative instruction. Realistic expectations of each child are developed and nurtured.We educate the whole child through the development of programs which include their home, family, and other support systems. With the additional faith commitment of teachers and parents, students develop an awareness of the larger community and world. An appreciation of cultural and global concerns is experienced in student's faith and academic formation giving witness to a strong Catholic education and faith.
Endorse Holy Family St. Marys School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.