Laurel Christian School
Tel: (601) 649-3999
- The Laurel Christian School takes a spiritual approach to education.
- LCS is an extension of the Christian home and strives to encourage, support, and inspire students and families in a system of values consistent with the Word of God.
- It is our philosophy that students should have a Christ-centered view of the world, mankind, and life.
- This means that the entire program, the curriculum, the quality of teachers, the school policies, the methods, and the evaluation procedures will be based on a genuine committment to the Christian faith and will be reflected in the way in which the task of education is carried out.
- LCS is dedicated to academic excellence in a disciplined atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Laurel Grades: PK-6 | 207 students
520 N 5th Ave
Laurel, MS 39440
(601) 428-4350 3.5 PK-6
- Heidelberg Grades: PK-12 | 162 students
1312 Academy Drive
Heidelberg, MS 39439
(601) 787-4589 12.9 PK-12
- Bay Springs Grades: PK-12 | 300 students
17 Hwy 531
Bay Springs, MS 39422
(601) 764-2157 19.2 PK-12
- Seminary Grades: PK-K | 95 students
220 W Main Street
Seminary, MS 39479
(601) 722-4120 24.3 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.