Messiah Lutheran School
- Messiah Lutheran School serves as an extension of the Christian home and church: in the spiritual, academic, emotional, psychological and physical growth of the child.
- We provide a quality education consistent with the Scriptural "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Messiah shares Christ with each and every child.
- We are convinced that He is the foundation of a superior education.
- For such an education to flourish, we are equally convinced that the home environment and the environment of the church must each play its proper role in the growth of every child.
- Messiah Lutheran School exists to provide personalized, quality Christian education for the young, both in our congregation and in our community.
- We strive to provide a positive environment in which each child can grow intellectually, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- We provide an alternative for parents who want their children educated in a warm Christian atmosphere by caring, committed Christian teachers.
- We believe that children who encounter Jesus Christ in the classroom each day will increase their personal relationship with God and will use God-given talents with a grateful heart.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 72%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ewa Beach Grades: K-12 | 162 students
91-1219 Renton Rd
Ewa Beach, HI 96706
(808) 677-0731 2.5 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.