Starbright Early Learning Center
Tel: (907) 562-1414
- The mission of Starbright Early Learning Center is to offer affordable, high quality care to young children and their families.
- Excellent teachers and a rich learning environment are the keys to every child's positive experience.
- By recognizing and reinforcing each child's unique strengths and abilities, teachers work to raise children's self-esteem and thereby contribute to their growth in less developed areas.
- Starbright promotes creativity, self-discipline, self-worth, and a positive attitude in experiencing life.
- What some perceive as mistakes or failures, we perceive as positive steps forward in the learning process.
- Above all, emphasis is placed on promoting emotional security and happiness for each child.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anchorage Grades: PK-12 | 524 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907) 337-9575 2.1 PK-12
- Anchorage Grades: K | 29 students
525 W Potter Dr
Anchorage, AK 99518
(907) 563-3041 2.7 K
- Anchorage Grades: 3-12 | 8 students
744 E 13th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501
(907) 272-3617 2.7 3-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.