Starbright Early Learning Center
- The mission of Starbright Early Learning Center is to offer affordable, high quality care to young children and their families.
- Excellent teachers and a rich learning environment are the keys to every child's positive experience.
- By recognizing and reinforcing each child's unique strengths and abilities, teachers work to raise children's self-esteem and thereby contribute to their growth in less developed areas.
- Starbright promotes creativity, self-discipline, self-worth, and a positive attitude in experiencing life.
- What some perceive as mistakes or failures, we perceive as positive steps forward in the learning process.
- Above all, emphasis is placed on promoting emotional security and happiness for each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anchorage Grades: NS-12 | 528 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907)269-3842 2.1 NS-12
- Anchorage Grades: K | 29 students
525 W Potter Dr
Anchorage, AK 99518
(907)563-3041 2.7 K
- Anchorage Grades: 3-12 | 8 students
744 E 13th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501
(907)272-3617 2.7 3-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.