Starbright Early Learning Center
- The mission of Starbright Early Learning Center is to offer affordable, high quality care to young children and their families.
- Excellent teachers and a rich learning environment are the keys to every child's positive experience.
- By recognizing and reinforcing each child's unique strengths and abilities, teachers work to raise children's self-esteem and thereby contribute to their growth in less developed areas.
- Starbright promotes creativity, self-discipline, self-worth, and a positive attitude in experiencing life.
- What some perceive as mistakes or failures, we perceive as positive steps forward in the learning process.
- Above all, emphasis is placed on promoting emotional security and happiness for each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anchorage Grades: NS-12 | 528 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907)269-3842 2.1 NS-12
- Anchorage Grades: K | 29 students
525 W Potter Dr
Anchorage, AK 99518
(907)563-3041 2.7 K
- Anchorage Grades: 3-12 | 8 students
744 E 13th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501
(907)272-3617 2.7 3-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.