Starbright Early Learning Center
- The mission of Starbright Early Learning Center is to offer affordable, high quality care to young children and their families.
- Excellent teachers and a rich learning environment are the keys to every child's positive experience.
- By recognizing and reinforcing each child's unique strengths and abilities, teachers work to raise children's self-esteem and thereby contribute to their growth in less developed areas.
- Starbright promotes creativity, self-discipline, self-worth, and a positive attitude in experiencing life.
- What some perceive as mistakes or failures, we perceive as positive steps forward in the learning process.
- Above all, emphasis is placed on promoting emotional security and happiness for each child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anchorage Grades: NS-12 | 528 students
6401 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99504
(907)269-3842 2.1 NS-12
- Anchorage Grades: K | 29 students
525 W Potter Dr
Anchorage, AK 99518
(907)563-3041 2.7 K
- Anchorage Grades: 3-12 | 8 students
744 E 13th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501
(907)272-3617 2.7 3-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.