For over 50 years, All Saints School has focused on the values that so many seek in a quality education: high academic results; fiaht formation and the building of character; and a safe, caring, family-style atmosphere where children are both accepted and respected.A preschool through eighth grade school, over 80% of our students scored above the national average in both reading and math standardized testing in Fall of 2019.Highly-qualified teachers and support staff guide students on a sacred journey to discover each student's greatest potentials in compassion, intelligence, and spirituality.We are an extension of our student's families where every staff member knows every student's strengths and needs.
All Saints School is accredited through Wisconsin Religious and Independent School Accreditation (WRISA) and are part of the Wiscosnin Parental Choice Program (WPCP).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 51 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,980
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The total cost to educate a child is $7500. Parish subsidy and fundraising covers all but the minimum tuition asked. We are a part of Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (free tuition if eligible) for those making 220% or less of the poverty level. We also tuition assistance if tuition is a hardship.
Jean Vander Heiden, principal
Total Sports Offered
All Saints School emphasizes a God-centered life of fatih and values, praying together, and putting faith into action through service to others. Academics and faith are tightly fused. At our school we firmly believe that:
- Everything we do is rooted in the writings of the Gospel and the actions of Jesus.
- We provide support to our students by fostering a community of belonging, respect, and responsibility among our students and provide support to our school families by emphasizing the values they hold dear. We also support our extended community through projects of service.
- Educating a student is more that teaching the "whole child," it is helping to form a genuine disciple of Jesus who knows Him, loves Him, and serves Him.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does All Saints School cost?
All Saints School's tuition is approximately $1,980 for private students.
What sports does All Saints School offer?
All Saints School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
When is the application deadline for All Saints School?
The application deadline for All Saints School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse All Saints School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.