All Saints School
- We believe that All Saints School is a faith community, rooted in Jesus.
- Active participation by all members of our faith community fosters learning, a sense of belonging, support of family, respect and responsibility in our students.
- We believe that the message of All Saints School is that of Jesus Christ.
- We come to know this message through the Scriptures, our Catholic heritage, prayer, and through the example of others.
- We believe that we must serve God, self, and others in order to lead a happy productive life.
- All Saints School is committed to a positive Catholic learning environment that provides for the intellectual, physical, emotional, moral, spiritual, and social needs of students.
- The following are school wide goals in support of the mission statement: provide for a cultural Catholic heritage through service projects; provide knowledgeable educators who are committed to the child; provide a positive school climate with a balanced curriculum; serve the students needs by varying the organization of time, people, and instruction strategies; evaluate academic, social, emotional, and physical growth on a continuing basis; provide opportunities for extracurricular activities for our students; and encourage students to accept responsibility for their actions through our discipline system.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,550|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Almena Grades: K-8 | 43 students
1677 6 1/2 St
Almena, WI 54805
(715)357-3030 218.5 K-8
- Ashland Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
215 Lake Shore Dr E
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-7622 213.6 PK-8
- Bloomer Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1210 Main St
Bloomer, WI 54724
(715)568-3233 186.8 PK-8
- Cadott Grades: PK-6 | 29 students
222 W Mcrae St
Cadott, WI 54727
(715)289-4985 169.2 PK-6
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.