All Saints School
- For over 50 years, All Saints School has focused on the values that so many seek in a quality education: high academic results; fiaht formation and the building of character; and a safe, caring, family-style atmosphere where children are both accepted and respected.A preschool through eighth grade school, over 80% of our students scored above the national average in both reading and math standardized testing in Fall of 2019.Highly-qualified teachers and support staff guide students on a sacred journey to discover each student's greatest potentials in compassion, intelligence, and spirituality.We are an extension of our student's families where every staff member knows every student's strengths and needs.
- All Saints School is accredited through Wisconsin Religious and Independent School Accreditation (WRISA) and are part of the Wiscosnin Parental Choice Program (WPCP).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,980|
|Tuition Notes||The total cost to educate a child is $7500. Parish subsidy and fundraising covers all but the minimum tuition asked. We are a part of Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (free tuition if eligible) for those making 220% or less of the poverty level. We also tuition assistance if tuition is a hardship.|
|Admissions Director||Jean Vander Heiden, principal|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Football, Track and Field,
All Saints School emphasizes a God-centered life of fatih and values, praying together, and putting faith into action through service to others. Academics and faith are tightly fused. At our school we firmly believe that:
- Everything we do is rooted in the writings of the Gospel and the actions of Jesus.
- We provide support to our students by fostering a community of belonging, respect, and responsibility among our students and provide support to our school families by emphasizing the values they hold dear. We also support our extended community through projects of service.
- Educating a student is more that teaching the "whole child," it is helping to form a genuine disciple of Jesus who knows Him, loves Him, and serves Him.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Almena Grades: K-8 | 43 students
1677 6 1/2 St
Almena, WI 54805
(715)357-3030 218.5 K-8
- Ashland Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
215 Lake Shore Dr E
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-7622 213.6 PK-8
- Bloomer Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1210 Main St
Bloomer, WI 54724
(715)568-3233 186.8 PK-8
- Cadott Grades: PK-6 | 29 students
222 W Mcrae St
Cadott, WI 54727
(715)289-4985 169.2 PK-6
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.