All Saints School
For over 50 years, All Saints School has focused on the values that so many seek in a quality education: high academic results; fiaht formation and the building of character; and a safe, caring, family-style atmosphere where children are both accepted and respected.A preschool through eighth grade school, over 80% of our students scored above the national average in both reading and math standardized testing in Fall of 2019.Highly-qualified teachers and support staff guide students on a sacred journey to discover each student's greatest potentials in compassion, intelligence, and spirituality.We are an extension of our student's families where every staff member knows every student's strengths and needs.
All Saints School is accredited through Wisconsin Religious and Independent School Accreditation (WRISA) and are part of the Wiscosnin Parental Choice Program (WPCP).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 51 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,980
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
The total cost to educate a child is $7500. Parish subsidy and fundraising covers all but the minimum tuition asked. We are a part of Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (free tuition if eligible) for those making 220% or less of the poverty level. We also tuition assistance if tuition is a hardship.
Jean Vander Heiden, principal
Total Sports Offered
All Saints School emphasizes a God-centered life of fatih and values, praying together, and putting faith into action through service to others. Academics and faith are tightly fused. At our school we firmly believe that:
- Everything we do is rooted in the writings of the Gospel and the actions of Jesus.
- We provide support to our students by fostering a community of belonging, respect, and responsibility among our students and provide support to our school families by emphasizing the values they hold dear. We also support our extended community through projects of service.
- Educating a student is more that teaching the "whole child," it is helping to form a genuine disciple of Jesus who knows Him, loves Him, and serves Him.
Endorse All Saints School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.