St Bernard School
- At St. Bernard School, we are committed to the teaching mission of Jesus, challenging each person to grow spiritually, academically, creatively, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- This mission is to develop Christians who will make a positive impact on the world in which they live.
- We believe the message of St. Bernard Catholic School is the message of Jesus.
- We come to know this message through the Scriptures, our Catholic heritage, prayer and the example of others.
- We believe St. Bernard Catholic School is a faith community rooted in Jesus.
- Active participation in this environment fosters learning, growth, belonging, respect and responsibility.
- We believe that by living the message and participating in community, we are able to choose effective ways to make a positive impact on the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Bay Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
1840 Bond Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)499-5561 5.6 PK-12
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
333 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
(920)336-3230 3.8 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
3002 Bay Settlement Rd
Green Bay, WI 54311
(920)468-0625 5.7 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
1731 Saint Agnes Dr
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920)965-2244 4.8 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.