St. Mark Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
St. Mark Lutheran School Photo #3 - St. Mark participated in the FVL Schools' Children Feeding Thousands program. We raised money and then volunteered to bag thousands of meals which we sent to Africa to help families there.
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience.
- Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service.
- Our school is a safe and caring environment to work and play.
- Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD,|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(The Dress Code is on the Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||We are a part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. Multiple Child discounts and Scholarships are also available. Tuition is lower for Preschool and Kindergarten. Details at http://get.stmls.org/registration/Regular%20Enrollment-New%20Student%20Form.pdf|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Zachary Biebert|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Jr. Choir, Voice Lessons
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience. Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service. Parents will enthusiatically embrace their God directed role of primary spiritual teachers of their children. Our school will be a safe and caring environment to work and play. Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Bay Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
1840 Bond Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)499-5561 2.6 PK-12
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
3002 Bay Settlement Rd
Green Bay, WI 54311
(920)468-0625 8.8 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: NS-12 | 188 students
1420 Division Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)592-0890 2 NS-12
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
333 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
(920)336-3230 3.3 PK-8
We are grandparents of Elijah, Eden & Malachi Last. We love the faith-based curriculum, many opportunities for students, parent involvement & especially their challenging integrated curriculum. God bless teachers, students, pastors, volunteers & families of St Marks. Carry on! AMDG
- Posted by Parent - Bob&Rita Last
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.