St. Mark Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (920) 494-9113
St. Mark Lutheran School Photo #3 - St. Mark participated in the FVL Schools' Children Feeding Thousands program. We raised money and then volunteered to bag thousands of meals which we sent to Africa to help families there.
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience.
- Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service.
- Our school is a safe and caring environment to work and play.
- Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD,|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(The Dress Code is on the Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||We are a part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. Multiple Child discounts and Scholarships are also available. Tuition is lower for Preschool and Kindergarten. Details at http://get.stmls.org/registration/Regular%20Enrollment-New%20Student%20Form.pdf|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Zachary Biebert|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Jr. Choir, Voice Lessons
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience. Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service. Parents will enthusiatically embrace their God directed role of primary spiritual teachers of their children. Our school will be a safe and caring environment to work and play. Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Bay Grades: PK-12 | 229 students
1840 Bond Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920) 499-5561 2.6 PK-12
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 123 students
3002 Bay Settlement Rd
Green Bay, WI 54311
(920) 468-0625 8.8 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: PK-12 | 179 students
1420 Division Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920) 592-0890 2 PK-12
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
333 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
(920) 336-3230 3.3 PK-8
We are grandparents of Elijah, Eden & Malachi Last. We love the faith-based curriculum, many opportunities for students, parent involvement & especially their challenging integrated curriculum. God bless teachers, students, pastors, volunteers & families of St Marks. Carry on! AMDG
- Posted by Parent - Bob&Rita Last
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?