St. Mark Lutheran School
St. Mark participated in the FVL Schools' Children Feeding Thousands program. We raised money and then volunteered to bag thousands of meals which we sent to Africa to help families there.
Not every school gets to do this! St. Mark is only 2 blocks from Lambeau Field, and we walked there to celebrate NFL Play 60. Fitness and exercise are important to us at St. Mark.
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience.
- Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service.
- Parents will enthusiatically embrace their God directed role of primary spiritual teachers of their children.
- Our school will be a safe and caring environment to work and play.
- Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(The Dress Code is on the Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,950|
|Tuition Notes||We are accepting Choice Applicants. Discounts and tuition assistance are also available. Price is lower for Preschool and Kindergarten. Details at http://get.stmls.org/registration/Regular%20Enrollment-New%20Student%20Form.pdf|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Kyle Gut|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Jr. Choir, Piano Lessons, Voice Lessons Jr. Choir, Piano Lessons, Voice Lessons,|
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience. Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service. Parents will enthusiatically embrace their God directed role of primary spiritual teachers of their children. Our school will be a safe and caring environment to work and play. Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
WrightstownGrades: K-9 | 141 students
Po Box 177
Wrightstown, WI 54180
Green BayGrades: PK-8 | 145 students
333 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
Green BayGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
3002 Bay Settlement Rd
Green Bay, WI 54311
Green BayGrades: KG-8 | 309 students
2561 Glendale Ave
Green Bay, WI 54313
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017