St. Mark Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
St. Mark Lutheran School Photo #2 - St. Mark participated in the FVL Schools' Children Feeding Thousands program. We raised money and then volunteered to bag thousands of meals which we sent to Africa to help families there.
St. Mark Lutheran School Photo #3 - Not every school gets to do this! St. Mark is only 2 blocks from Lambeau Field, and we walked there to celebrate NFL Play 60. Fitness and exercise are important to us at St. Mark.
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience.
- Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service.
- Our school is a safe and caring environment to work and play.
- Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD,|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(The Dress Code is on the Website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||We are a part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. Multiple Child discounts and Scholarships are also available. Tuition is lower for Preschool and Kindergarten. Details at http://get.stmls.org/registration/Regular%20Enrollment-New%20Student%20Form.pdf|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Zachary Biebert|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Jr. Choir, Voice Lessons
- Motivated by Jesus love, students will be inspired to achieve their God-given potential in a dynamic learning experience. Students, faculty and families will partner to build a foundation for lifetime Christian service. Parents will enthusiatically embrace their God directed role of primary spiritual teachers of their children. Our school will be a safe and caring environment to work and play. Together, we will be Christian examples and work towards excellence all to God's glory.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Bay Grades: NS-12 | 188 students
1420 Division Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)592-0890 2 NS-12
- Green Bay Grades: PK-12 | 213 students
1840 Bond Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
(920)499-5561 2.6 PK-12
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
333 Hilltop Drive
Green Bay, WI 54301
(920)336-3230 3.3 PK-8
- Green Bay Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
3002 Bay Settlement Rd
Green Bay, WI 54311
(920)468-0625 8.8 PK-8
We are grandparents of Elijah, Eden & Malachi Last. We love the faith-based curriculum, many opportunities for students, parent involvement & especially their challenging integrated curriculum. God bless teachers, students, pastors, volunteers & families of St Marks. Carry on! AMDG
- Posted by Parent - Bob&Rita Last
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.