Notre Dame De La Baie Academy
- Notre Dame de la Baie Academy, as an educational ministry of the Roman Catholic Church, educates the whole person by developing each student's Christian faith, commitment to service, and full academic potential within a caring Church community.
- We want them to have a strong academic base and form positive friendships so they can make good choices when facing the pressures of modern society.
- Raising teenagers today is challenging. They are exposed to many influences outside of our homes.
- We want to protect them, yet help them find their place in this ever-changing world.
- When faith, values, and morals are integrated into the academic setting, we give our students the best opportunity to develop their minds, bodies, and souls.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||777 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo/button down shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website|
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.