Notre Dame De La Baie Academy
- Notre Dame de la Baie Academy, as an educational ministry of the Roman Catholic Church, educates the whole person by developing each student's Christian faith, commitment to service, and full academic potential within a caring Church community.
- We want them to have a strong academic base and form positive friendships so they can make good choices when facing the pressures of modern society.
- Raising teenagers today is challenging. They are exposed to many influences outside of our homes.
- We want to protect them, yet help them find their place in this ever-changing world.
- When faith, values, and morals are integrated into the academic setting, we give our students the best opportunity to develop their minds, bodies, and souls.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||777 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and polo/button down shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.