The teachers and staff at KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at KinderCare and look forward to having your child in our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare. We are proud to say that our children are the most important part of our center. We believe that every child has something valuable to contribute to the learning environment. Our team of experienced and loving teachers helps every family know that their child’s care is a collaborative venture. We will work together as part of every family to ensure that each child receives the highest quality care and education. We can’t wait for your family to come by and visit our family. We know that once you do, you will know that KinderCare is the best choice for your family.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced in as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At KinderCare we conduct monthly fire drills and quarterly severe weather drills. We also ensure that all staff members' First Aid and CPR certificates are renewed annually.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00AM to 6:30PM , M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Years
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Beamer Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Beamer Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Beamer Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.