Bethel Christian School
- Bethel's Christian School provides top-quality Christian education for children, ages 2 through kindergarten, and kindergarten enrichment.
- Our Objectives are to lay a foundation for learning in an environment where children feel safe and loved, and where they are challenged, encouraged to learn, discover and grow emotionally, socially, physically, spiritually and educationally.
- We strive to create an environment where the children will develop a loving relationship with God and grow in wisdom, faith and love.
- We strive to provide an educational program which provides a rich variety of experiences for the children who attend, with emphasis on a developmental approach to early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Bethel Christian School is Delmarva Christian Schools - Milton Campus (9.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milton Grades: NS-9 | 461 students
26631 Zion Church Rd
Milton, DE 19968
(302)684-4983 9.9 NS-9
- Ellendale Grades: K-11 | 24 students
22192 Reynolds Pond Road
Ellendale, DE 19941
(302)684-3529 12.1 K-11
- Georgetown Grades: PK-12 | 401 students
21777 Sussex Pines Road
Georgetown, DE 19947
(302)856-4040 14 PK-12
- Lincoln Grades: NS-12 | 33 students
11146 Ponder Rd
Lincoln, DE 19960
(302)500-2087 14.3 NS-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.