Bethlehem Lutheran School
We are a 3K to 8 Christ-centered school that develops students academically, spiritually, emotionally and socially. Our goal is to develop the strong Christian leaders of tomorrow. Looking back through the years to humble beginnings of this ministry, we find that the one thing that has not changed is the Gospel of the love of God in Christ Jesus.
It is the central theme of Lutheran education. For over a century, young people have attended Bethlehem Lutheran School in preparation for life.
Our graduates contribute to the quality of life in their homes, churches and communities around the world.
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 175 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,500
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Bethlehem Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Members of Bethlehem Lutheran Congregation receive a lower tuition rate. The number given is an average. The school is also a part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. This program allows children to attend our school with a state voucher that would cover their tuition and registration for the year.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Patrick R Vanic
- Member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Nationally Accredited - National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
- Strong programs 3K to 8th grade
- Technology in every classroom. Interactive white boards, I-Pads and Chromebooks Complete middle school science lab
- MAP Standardized testing - Top 25 percent nationally
- Music, Art, Band and Spanish specials
- Wisconsin State Standards for all subjects
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Volleyball, Cross Country, Basketball, Cheerleading &Track
- Scholastic Olympics
- Imagination Fair/STEM Projects
- Music Groups
- Extended Care/Child Care
- Extended Care is available from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for all grades each weekday during the school year.
- Three- and four-year-olds can use the service when not in class.
- Cost is $4.00 per hour
- School Hours
- (8:05am to 3:05pm)
Endorse Bethlehem Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.