Bethlehem Lutheran School
- We are a 3K to 8 Christ-centered school that develops students academically, spiritually, emotionally and socially.
- Our goal is to develop the strong Christian leaders of tomorrow.
- Looking back through the years to humble beginnings of this ministry, we find that the one thing that has not changed is the Gospel of the love of God in Christ Jesus.
- It is the central theme of Lutheran education. For over a century, young people have attended Bethlehem Lutheran School in preparation for life.
- Our graduates contribute to the quality of life in their homes, churches and communities around the world.
Bethlehem Lutheran School places among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,500|
|Tuition Notes||Members of Bethlehem Lutheran Congregation receive a lower tuition rate. The number given is an average. The school is also a part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. This program allows children to attend our school with a state voucher that would cover their tuition and registration for the year.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$900|
|Admissions Director||Patrick R Vanic|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Nationally Accredited - National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
- Strong programs 3K to 8th grade
- Technology in every classroom. Interactive white boards, I-Pads and Chromebooks Complete middle school science lab
- MAP Standardized testing - Top 25 percent nationally
- Music, Art, Band and Spanish specials
- Wisconsin State Standards for all subjects
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Volleyball, Cross Country, Basketball, Cheerleading &Track
- Scholastic Olympics
- Imagination Fair/STEM Projects
- Music Groups
- Extended Care/Child Care
- Extended Care is available from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for all grades each weekday during the school year.
- Three- and four-year-olds can use the service when not in class.
- Cost is $4.00 per hour
- School Hours
- (8:05am to 3:05pm)
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sheboygan Grades: NS-8 | 183 students
814 Superior Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920)452-1571 1.5 NS-8
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
1626 Illinois Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920)452-9681 0.5 PK-8
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 112 students
4101 Technology Parkway
Sheboygan, WI 53083
(920)208-0411 4.4 PK-8
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
1819 N 13th St
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920)452-6882 1.7 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.