Trinity Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Trinity Lutheran School and Child Care is a faith-based instituion that has been fostering students' spiritual, emotional and academic growth for more than 150 years. Our mission is to "Make Known the Love of Christ," and this loving, Christian environment sets Trinity apart. Furthermore, students receive a rigorous education that includes Spanish for grades 1-8, leveled math starting in 4th grade, and science classes in a fully-equipped lab.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech Therapy, Reading/Math Intervention|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid is available. We are a WI Private Choice School, so tuition may be fully covered by the state.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Spanish Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choirs, Music and Art Classes, Spanish Instruction
- At Trinity Lutheran School, children spend their day studying all core subject areas along with Spanish, Choir, Music, P.E., Art and Computers. These studies provide our students with a solid academic foundation, but we don`t stop there. Trinity diligently trains children in the Word of God to serve their neighbor and to "Make Known the Love of Christ" throughout the world. Open to the entire community and offering care starting at age 2, Trinity is an excellent choice for any member of the community. As a member of the Wisconsin School Choice program, Trinity is also affordable for ALL families! Come check us out today!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
1121 Georgia Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920)452-5071 1 PK-8
- Sheboygan Grades: NS-8 | 183 students
814 Superior Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920)452-1571 0.5 NS-8
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
1626 Illinois Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920)452-9681 0.9 PK-8
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 112 students
4101 Technology Parkway
Sheboygan, WI 53083
(920)208-0411 3.7 PK-8
Our family loves Trinity Lutheran School! The Ministry Center teachers (3k, 4k and Kindergarten) are so special and they do a wonderful job of laying the foundation for both education and developing a strong faith. The larger school (1st - 8th) offers a challenging education, numerous activities, and a safe and nuturing environment for kids to grow spiritually. Our kids love going to school everyday!
- Posted by Parent - ELT
What a wonderful school. Safe, loving, Christ Centered learning environment. Challenging curriculum. Great staff. Extra curricular such as basketball, volleyball, track, and choir. Community involvement teaches children to be good people. Can't imagine being anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - dlba
Warm, caring environment with a strong emphasis on quality academics.
- Posted by Parent - harde
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.