Sheboygan Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (920) 458-9981
Sheboygan Christian School is a state and nationally accredited, independent, 3k-12th grade Christian school.
Each day, SCS serves more than 300 students from 3 counties and representing over 40 churches.
In partnership with the Christian community, Sheboygan Christian School uses a biblical perspective to integrate academic excellence with Christ-centered learning, preparing students` hearts and minds for service in God`s world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,873|
|Tuition Notes||The cost above is an average of the tuition cost. The costs vary at different age levels. SCS is proud to offer 2 tuition assistance programs that can help offset the cost (1 through SCS and 1 through state funding). A majority of the tuition assistance provided to our students is from the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program. Parents who qualify for this state grant program can receive fully paid for tuition for their child all the way through 12th grade!|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rudi Gesch|
|Admissions Associate||Rebecca Flipse|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chapel Committee, National Honors Society (NHS), Student Council, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Choir, Drama, Honors Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Student Athlete Leadership Group, Trap Shooting
- Sheboygan Christian School is a state and nationally accredited, independent, 3k-12th grade Christian school. Each day, SCS serves more than 300 students from 3 counties and representing over 40 churches. In partnership with the Christian community, Sheboygan Christian School uses a biblical perspective to integrate academic excellence with Christ-centered learning, preparing students` hearts and minds for service in God`s world.
- When we introduce Sheboygan Christian School to someone new, we discuss everything from academics to athletics, and classrooms to curriculum. But above all, we strive to communicate the unique value of the Christian education we provide. We seek to develop our students spiritually, morally, socially, and physically through a well-rounded curriculum combined with a variety of co-curricular and extracurricular activities, offering foreign language, fine arts, athletics and more. Stop by our school, give us a call or explore our website to see for yourself what a difference a Christian education will make in your child`s life.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
1121 Georgia Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920) 452-5071 1.6 PK-8
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
1626 Illinois Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920) 452-9681 2 PK-8
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 112 students
4101 Technology Parkway
Sheboygan, WI 53083
(920) 208-0411 5.9 PK-8
- Sheboygan Grades: PK-8 | 176 students
814 Superior Ave
Sheboygan, WI 53081
(920) 452-1571 3.1 PK-8
A+ School! Love the strong Christian community, the amazing teachers, and the Biblical worldview integrated into everything.
- Posted by Parent - Stephanie
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.