Manitowoc Lutheran High School
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School develops young adults spiritually, mentally, and physically through a Christ-centered education.
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School teaches its students to testify of the living hope that is theirs through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School offers an education that readies its young adults to live their lives in a God-pleasing way and to meet the moral and spiritual challenges they face.
- We help students recognize and develop the gifts and talents that each has been given and will provide opportunity for growth and expression so that God's people may be equipped for acts of service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Average ACT score||25|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
- People that viewed Manitowoc Lutheran High School also viewed these schools: Northeastern Wisconsin Lutheran High School.