Blessed Savior Catholic School - South Campus
Blessed Savior South Campus is a small private school in a quiet neighborhood in Milwaukee.
This year we have new administration that has made many positive changes to the school including the use of project based learning as a new curriculum style.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 85 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 15
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We are a small community school that has adopted project based learning curriculum to help all learners become more successful and excited about the learning process. We service early elementary students in grade 3K-5th grade. We are part of the Milwaukee School Choice program, which means that if you live in the city of Milwaukee you may be eligable for a tuition waiver to attend our school. Please contact our school secretary for more information and how to register. 414.463.3878
Our school has grades 4K - 7th grade (including a 3K Program) - what is so wonderful is our school is a family. The teachers and staff care about the children and try to work with you & will work with you when your child is having problems/issues. We want our students to succeed & with the parent involvement that you provide, the students do well. Our grades are small in class size, so it makes it nice for students who struggle SLIGHTLY because teachers are able to give a little more time to the students. The teachers & staff will make time to talk with parents and try to help as much as they are able to whether its paperwork, financial or student problems they do try their best to help/accommodate where they can. Curriculium will be more hands on and many changes in resources that will be available in the upcoming school year for the students - so we are are always looking to improve/help our students' education. Basketball and volleyball are offered as well for extra curricular activities - our boys & girls are very proud of their several tournament wins.
Endorse Blessed Savior Catholic School - South Campus. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.